Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMS pushrods aren't lighter like claimed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bens my new car guy crush, good by carol shelby and chip foose!!

Comment

i read that thread too,and seems to that some people like to be lie to .like that guy sidewider,he doesn't get it he say's .but,what you spect from a guy who advertices this

1996 Stock White Lumina, 3100 SFI with 240000KMs (About 150000 miles)
      Kicker Solo Baric L7 with matching amp, new components, all running on an Eclipse Head Unit.
      kicker solo baric l7 with matching amp ,i didn't now that kicker made a matching amp for the solo baric they make amps to run there woofers.the sales people are the ones that make'm match when they ask you "how much you have too spend".that's why he doesn't get it and that guy me6894 he simply doen't get it.
      i just love to watch the wheels turn around and around

Comment

gp lite???...same great taste less filling?

Comment

Im not a doctor...but ill take a look anyway

i like that !!!!!!!!
          i just love to watch the wheels turn around and around

Comment

yah, i keep a name tag on me for emergencies

Comment

Originally posted by tijuana_no View Post
              Im not a doctor...but ill take a look anyway
              I've heard that line before...
              Brian

'95 Cutlass Supreme- "The Rig"
              3400 SFI V6, 4T60e
              Comp Cam grind, LS6 valve springs, OBD2 swap, Tuned
              2.5" DP/ 2.5" dual exh/ Magnaflow Cat/ crap mufflers/ 3500 Intake manifold/ 65mm TB
              TGP steering Rack/ 34mm Sway Bar/Vert STB/ KYB GR2's

'08 Chevy Trailblazer SWB 1LT "Smart Package"- LH6 5.3L V8/4L60e, A4WD

Comment

i sure hope it was a female that said it to u...lol

so if this much has been disproven...how can some of his sponsored cars get descent #s with his shoddy parts? possibly he doesnt use the same thing on his cars, just sells to the rest and he uses the better stuff

Comment

Actually, the pushrods don't matter much that they are heavier. Its the principle of it. His stage 1 heads don't look like anything special and its got a bad description too. The stage 2 stuff is what he has results on and what gets mentioned all the time. For the price though, i don't know that its really impressive.
                  Ben
                  60DegreeV6.com
                  WOT-Tech.com

Comment

well ill stick with ur stuff, i believe in you more

Comment

I'm more worried about why ben has a scale like that laying around

J/K

I was looking at his pushrods for a while, but IIRC it's cheaper to get custom ones made. Depending on the base circle of my cam i might end up ordering a set from Crane or Comp...

Ben, what's the length on them. Maybe we can look around and find an interchangeable part for another engine...
                      Past Builds;
                      1991 Z24, 3500/5 Spd. 275WHP/259WTQ 13.07@108 MPH
                      1989 Camaro RS, ITB-3500/700R4. 263WHP/263WTQ 13.52@99.2 MPH
                      Current Project;
                      1972 Nova 12.73@105.7 MPH

Comment

I got that scale in the 70s to weigh my stash. Now I use it to weigh valve train components, and my stash. Shhh, its a secret.
                        Ben
                        60DegreeV6.com
                        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Provided that they are actually made from Chomium-molybdenum alloy they should still be stronger than stock. However I've only ever seen one failed pushrod and that came out of a 30 year old V8 from a GTO.
                          1995 Grand Am SE

Comment

how about unobtanium...ill take a bakers dozen...one for good luck

i agree with aaron, he hasnt had any trouble yet, good boosted engine, sees some punishment, so those rods he has cant be too bad, and at least the guy doesnt even try to mispackage or mismarket his stuff

Comment

[quote]
                              and at least the guy doesnt even try to mispackage or mismarket his stuff
                              [/quote
                              I think that him advertising that they are lighter than stock is "mismarketing"...
                              SpudFiles
                              Blast vegetables and whatever else you can think of!
                              Theopia
                              Enjoy life online.

1996 3500GP Coupe, "Bright White".
                              3500 swap, 60degreeV6 1393 Cam, Ported Intakes, Comp Cams Valve Springs, 65mm TB, Custom Pushrods, S&S Headers, 97 PCM with DHP Powrtuner, 2.5" back to dual Hooker Aerochambers, SS Brake Lines, Addco swaybar, KYB's, Intrax Springs, STB's, etc!

Comment

no i meant the guy that aaron went with...pushrods.net, srry

dang almost got owned...ill have to watch my 6 next time

Comment

Working...
                                X