build a 4T45E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• build a 4T45E

I am looking for upgrades to my 4T45E auto in my GaGT, but have only found a few things and am looking for more places and ideas. right now i have the eclipse stage 2 blue plate clutches from raybestos, i have used the auto trans interceptor, but have mixed feelings on it. Pro Torque used to have a stall converter for it but dont make it anymore. I was looking for an LSD but cant find anyplace, i did notice in my last HPP mag that a guy had one from a company called EP, but i havent found the website. is there any more out there, or any suggestions, and also has anyone heard of a 4T65HD swap going good on a 3400 GA?

Welcome to our website! Discover a range of top-quality products and services tailored to meet your needs. Browse through our pages to see how we can add value to your lifestyle. Join us in a seamless shopping experience that combines convenience, affordability, and speed. Explore more with us!

Make sure to look at all 3 albums (the other 2 are links inside the first). Should pretty much cover it all.
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
    sigpic
    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

Comment

Working...
      X