No announcement yet.

2003 Impala...maybe with a manual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question : 2003 Impala...maybe with a manual?

I have a 2003 Impala with the 3.4L LA1 V6. Naturally, it has the autotragic transmission. I have discovered that the GM F40 six speed manual can (in theory) bolt into this engine. Naturally, I would love to do that. The question is, would this be something that would be actually possible to do? Does anyone see any immediate problems with this?

immediate problems will be your skill or your wallet. Can you weld/design trans mounts? Can you pay someone to do this for you? Do you have access to HP tuners?
    14.63@92.9 -Full LX9 with CAI, 65MM TB, 2.5in DP, Borla Cat-Back, Crappy tires, Quick tune (Dyno Soon)

Comment

It can be done I've been looking into it for a while now I have a 98 grand prix se3100 im collecting the part I need still need the f40 and a n body subframe its doable but like younggun said its hard and expensive af I've been looking for a spare w body so I can mock it up on there then swap it all over then I would only need to do the pedals, shifter and well all the ecu mapping

Comment

Working...
      X