"road noise" sound after brake change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "road noise" sound after brake change

hey guys, 2k gagt, changed the rear brakes and rotors, all is fine. had a real soft pedal and grabbing, so i changed the front brakes, had a slider pin or whatever stuck, took it out, took a file and cleaned them all up, put some anti seize stuff that the mechanic at work said would be good for it. on to the problems, i put new brakes and rotors on the front everything went back right, checked it all twice, i had no pedal. bled the front breaks and it was alot better. dunno why i had to bleed it since i just changed stuff, didnt take anything loose ect. but after about 300 miles i started getting a squeel when going around turns, seemed as tho it was going to go away when i started getting a "road noise sound" but it seems to go away when i hit the brakes, not all the way, but deffinatly quietens down, even without slowing the speed down. and also, every once and a wile when i start the car up after its set over night, the abs, trac, and svs light somes on, cut the car off and restart and its still there, drive about 10 miles and restart, its gone..

sorry about going on and on, just putting as much info as i can about it. any ideas? im going to dig into it tomorrow and see what i can find, any ideas guys?
    sigpic
Working...
X