95 Camaro 3.4 fuel fittings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 Camaro 3.4 fuel fittings

Hey everyone! I have a 3.4 out of a 95 Camaro that I'm putting in a minibuggy.
    My problem is I don't have the stock metal fuel lines that hook into the fuel rail. Does anyone know of an adapter fitting that hooks into the fuel rail? I don't want to have to drill and tap the fuel rail!

Here's a picture of the lines:

I may have some fuel lines that will hook to that if you are interested. I am pretty sure that is just the standard GM quick disconnect lines. I'll let you know when I have a chance to look this weeknd.

**edit** Is that a picture of what you have? Or are you saying you don't even have the rigid lines going into the rail?

Comment

He doesn't have the metal hard lines going into the top of the rail, just the rail itself from what I gathered.

OP, Welcome to the site
      -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
      91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
      92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
      94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
      Originally posted by Jay Leno
      Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

when I start my hybrid I will have extra rails lol

93 Firebird 3.4
        Pacesetter Headers, Flowmaster 80, Comp 1.6 RR,Cloyes 2x Set, P&P Heads & Intakes, Custom Cam, Holley FPR, Ram Air Intake, Posi Rear w/3.42's & Disk Brakes.
        Cam and Heads by 60Inclusive.com

Comment

@pocket-rocket
          Correct I just have the rail no hard lines. And thanks for the welcome, there's a ton of info on this site!

@cardana24
          They're the standard quick disconnect and I already have a pair, just don't have a way to hook them to the fuel rail.

Comment

Went to autozone today and they had a metal replacement line that fit. Find out tomorrow if it leaks or not!

Comment

I just checked out my stuff and I have an extra set of lines that is still hooked to the fuel rail. If you are still interested in them let me know. I would sell them with or without the fuel rail and injectors. Let me know.

Comment

Working...
              X