FS: NEW 75mm northstar throttle bodies w/sensors - $50 shipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: NEW 75mm northstar throttle bodies w/sensors - $50 shipped

I just purchased some northstar throttle bodies. They are new take-offs and surplus inventory from 2000+ Northstar engines. They come with TPS and IAC sensors, and the sensors are backwards compatible for 96-99 engines.

What would I do with one?

Well, find a way to adapt it to your engine, duh! The northstar TPS and IAC are compatible with most all GM engines/computers. There are a couple people that are, or will be working on adapters for 3.8sc and 3400's...

$50 shipped. (The brand new sensors are worth twice that much) Limit one per person (gotta say that so you don't resell them). If you want to make an adapter for some other engine not listed here, email me. I purchased 100 of them, and they will be here in a few days. Don't ask me if it will work with xxx with a cam and turbocharger with yyy... Post that in one of the other sections please.

Okay now, that's enough of that.

Put me down for one Ryan.

Thanks,
    Marc
    MinusOne - 3100 - 4T60E
    '79 MGB - LZ9 - T5
    http://www.tcemotorsports.com
    http://www.britishcarconversions.com/lx9-conversion

Comment

Ill take one too. I have a 96 GTP so I could possibly use it someday:P
      Ben
      60DegreeV6.com
      WOT-Tech.com

Comment

OK, I'll take one , maybe Ben will make a TCE CNC adapter for it
        ported 3500 heads, LIM, plenum, 28# TB FI's, TCE 65 mm TB, MPR CAI, F&R strut bars, F&R sway bars, Eibach springs, KYB GR2's, TOG headers, hi-flow cat, Borla muffler and tips, LC-1 WBO2, DHP PT

Comment

Originally posted by snanet View Post
          OK, I'll take one , maybe Ben will make a TCE CNC adapter for it
          Put me down for one....Please....and Ben I guess the store needs another adapter......

Comment

I will be cnc'ing the adapter plates for the 3400 and the 3.8sc's. If there are enough people intrested in getting another engine adapter built let me know.
            Mega Squirted Fiero
            How I did it here

Comment

3500 PLEASE alot of us 3400 guys will be swaping to the 3500 once the kit is ready from Ben....Thank-you

Chris

Comment

I have no way of measuring up the 3500 manifold. If someone can give me the measurments and there are enough people that want it I would be willing to make them.

P.S. I am forced inducted so throttle feel and WOT for me is a different story
                Mega Squirted Fiero
                How I did it here

Comment

Hmmm..... based on Ben's post, guess I won't need it. I'm out.
                  ported 3500 heads, LIM, plenum, 28# TB FI's, TCE 65 mm TB, MPR CAI, F&R strut bars, F&R sway bars, Eibach springs, KYB GR2's, TOG headers, hi-flow cat, Borla muffler and tips, LC-1 WBO2, DHP PT

Comment

Hey ryan put one for me. how do I pay you?

Comment

How much are you asking for the adapter turbo gt????

Comment

Are you able to ship to Canada?

Comment

Originally posted by c3hp0 View Post
                          Are you able to ship to Canada?
                          What he said!
                          87 Fiero GT
                          14.217 @ 157 KMP

Comment

Yes, I can ship to canada. There's no extra cost, I think it's like $2 more, so don't worry about it.
                            Okay now, that's enough of that.

Comment

Originally posted by TurboAlero View Post
                              How much are you asking for the adapter turbo gt????
                              I am going to get prices on Alum. on monday. So I will try to let you guys know then.

I live in Utah, dose anyone around here have a 3500 I could meausre up? Ben do you know how close the 3400 and 3500 manifolds are? I was thinking I might be able to make a 2 for one adapter if the bolt patterns all me to.
                              Mega Squirted Fiero
                              How I did it here

Comment

Working...
                              X