Lq1 + 4t60e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lq1 + 4t60e

I have an entire LQ1 (minus injectors) and 4T60 with 108k miles out of a 1995 Monte Carlo Z34.

I found a small piece of metal floating around in the cam carriers but it looks like that was the only issue, but, I did remove it doing so it needs the timing reset otherwise its fine. the 4t60E was working fine before i pulled it

since the LQ1 isn't complete i'll part it out or sell the leftovers as a whole, cheap

all accessories do work

I need parts for my L36 swap sorry guys

Parts list

LQ1 block
    heads
    cam carriers + covers
    Injectors - sold
    fuel rail
    Complete wiring harness, not cut
    "DOHC" plastic trim
    alternator
    powesteering pump
    Coilpacks
    Upper plenum/Throttlebody
    AC compressor (its summer people!)
    OEM Serpentine belt tensioner
    NIB waterpump
    Lower Intake manifold
    Exhaust Manifolds + crossover
    Downpipe with cat
    Driver side + Passenger side Axles
    EGR valve
    Thermostat + housing
    95 4T60E transmission with torque converter

I have to get rid of this thing!
    $200 + shipping for everything thats left, i need it gone
    Last edited by hcomplyr; 08-01-2006, 11:36 PM.

where and how much?
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Comment

whoops maybe I should have put my location

Salem Massachusetts

$250 for the engine right now as is, unless you wanted a specific part

$200 for the transmission

Comment

Meant to send this in a PM..

Comment

bump

parts list updated

Comment

Bump

take this PLEASE

$200 for everything

Comment

i would pay 200 for both... the question is, I live in PA, I used to live in Mass. how much to gwt it back to PA? DHL? LOL

Is it sold already?

1992 Lumina Z34: Artic White on Gray -Auto
              1987 Porsche 944: Slate Gray Metallic on Burgandy- Manual (Possibly for sale)

Comment

oh, i forgot.... Email me at Kalamazoo3672@aol.com

I will find a way to get it back, for 200, i'd def. buy it... just for parts its worth it!

Comment

Does the power steering pump have the varible steering I believe it is called on it. Where it has the sesnor on top. Or is this just the GTP's that had them as a option?

Comment

well a day trip would probably be the cheapest route shipping is probably going to be double if not more, especially since it would be shipped from a residential address, they usually charge for crating

Comment

LQ1 + 4T60E = happy me

Originally posted by hcomplyr View Post
                      well a day trip would probably be the cheapest route shipping is probably going to be double if not more, especially since it would be shipped from a residential address, they usually charge for crating
                      I agree. So, how does the engine sit currently? is every part listed b4 still there? do you know the mileage on the engine, or is the 108k on both? could I use it in my 92 Z34? I could come up soon and pick it up in a truck I'll borrow once I let the person I'm borrowing it from know. LOL.

Comment

the engine is sitting outside, covered, with the engine and transmission together, with all of the accessories and wiring harness still on. considering its a 95 and only after 96 did they really update the engine it should work with no problem. since its out of the car I would replace the timing belt and tensioner and reset the timing and it should be straight. the plenum is off and stored inside

Comment

I'm working out when I'm coming up there again. It'll probably the first or second week of October. I'll keep you updated, I'm totally stoked for this! My email is Kalamazoo3672@aol.com

Comment

Working...
                          X