Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale : TCE itb's back up for sale!!!

I just purchased these from Superdave last month, however, some things have changed for me on the financial front. So they are back on the market.

Here is the original sale thread with all the specs:

I'd really like to get what I paid out of them ($1000), but I'm open to offers.

I'm also willing to trade for a set of forged stock comp. pistons (3400), and a good cam (wot street/strip or similar)

I have attached some additional photos. They are sitting in my garage as you see them in the pics. I'd really like to see these in use even if its not by me. These things are a work of art! The pictures really don't do them justice.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bridgetown; 09-22-2013, 11:41 AM.

would it fit in a 3500'd alero?

Comment

Yes, Superdave had them on a 3500 before he sold them to me.
      Although, you would need a cowel on the hood, which would look pretty bada$$ if you ask me. Or let them stick out the top hotrod style.
      Last edited by Bridgetown; 08-20-2013, 08:48 PM.

Comment

I was thinking hot rod style, but I do however have a cowl hood for it. If I had the money to blow these would be mine!

Comment

Make me an offer if your interested. I really need to sell.

Comment

wish I had the money, but it would only sit around collecting dust until I ever find this magically amount of money to do a 3500 with the ITB

Comment

will this work on a stock 3400? what kind of hp gain can be expected?

thanks
              Jordan
              2004 Grand Prix G.T.P T-72 Turbo 28PSI,BS cam.581WHP Sold..
              2009 G8 GT Cam,meth,cutouts,tune,LT's 420.1whp
              2003 Oldsmobile Silhouette Intake,Tune,Built Trans

Comment

also what is the height of the itbs from bottom to top?

and does this bolt on to my lim?
                2004 Grand Prix G.T.P T-72 Turbo 28PSI,BS cam.581WHP Sold..
                2009 G8 GT Cam,meth,cutouts,tune,LT's 420.1whp
                2003 Oldsmobile Silhouette Intake,Tune,Built Trans

Comment

Yes, these will bolt to a 3400. The height measured from the bottom of the base to the top of the velocity stocks is 6.25". HP gain is really going to depend on what other mods are done to the engine. These provide the most unrestricted supply of air to the engine possible. So the more of that air your engine can swallow, the more power you will make. These are best coupled with a cam and port work. The gain from the itb's on a completely stock engine? Thats hard to say. The only engine they've been run on was a 300+ horsepower 3500, with an aggressive cam and lots of porting.
                  What the itb's do provide, regardless of supporting mods, is drastically improve throttle response. Oh, and they also sound pretty sweet, if you've ever heard an itb engine, you'll know what I mean. They have a very unique sound.

Comment

Bump...

Comment

All PM's replied to

Comment

I wish I had the money for these, but being in college means I have no money for extras like this.

. I wanted to buy them from Superdave when he had them, but he never gave me a price. :/

Comment

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

All PM's replied to

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                              X