89-95 radio cd player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted 89-95 radio cd player

I am looking for an OEM radio/cd player for my 94 convertible, or if anyone knows what model will directly replace my OEM. I have called around to buy a new model, but having trouble finding someone who can hook up the original steering wheel controls. I have purchased another OEM, used of course, and the CD player doesn't work, which is what is wrong with mine in the first place! it still plays, just won't eject the disc. I've called around and it's about $275 to repair the cd player, actually, everyone says they now just replace the unit entirely. As I could most likely buy an new one for less than that, just leaving that option open for now. If anyone has one for sale, that works! let me know! I have now purchased 2 that the CD player don't work and had to return so I'm back to my old unit now

if you don't have any luck here, check w-body.com, there might be a few members there with extras...
    1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
    Latest nAst1 files here!
    Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

hi! I've done that also. I actually just found a great place to rebuild mine at only $147, so that's what I probably do, thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X