No announcement yet.

Need Interior and Exterior Items!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Need Interior and Exterior Items!

I need a few things for 1993 Pontiac Grand Prix SE Coupe, 3.4L MFPI V6, 5spd.

I need these following items:

Interior:
    Driver and passenger door panels (complete)
    Driver side mirror (manual with cable)
    Rear Ashtrays (both sides with holders)
    Stock shift knob
    Trunk lock cylinder (with key) and cable

Exterior:
    Rear Bumper Cover with dual exhaust cutouts
    OEM foglights (both sides)
    Splash shilelds (plastic pieces underneath the front bumper, both sides)
    Fenders (both sides with trim)

Under Hood:
    Windshield washer tank with suction motor
    IAT sensor (plastic clip-in type)

If you have these, please send your prices with shipping to zip 97603. Thanks!
    Last edited by Ghettoracer; 09-08-2009, 02:18 AM.
    sigpic1993 Pontiac Grand Prix SE, 3.4L DOHC 24 Valve V6 MFPI, 5 speed, completely stock, bucket on a budget!

is there no such thing as a junk yard where you are from?

My Cardomain Page | My Random Online Gallery<- (Now Fixed)

Comment

LOL @ Plastic pieces underneath car, both side.
      are you a girl?

Comment

No I'm not a girl LOL and its hard to find parts here at the local yard. And the plastic pieces are called splash shields if you read the whole thing.
        sigpic1993 Pontiac Grand Prix SE, 3.4L DOHC 24 Valve V6 MFPI, 5 speed, completely stock, bucket on a budget!

Comment

indeed they are, however there are quite a number of splash shields under any particular vehicle, you could mean the fender liner, the lower fender liner, the mud flaps or any of the various engine covers and splash shields on it....
          whys ur guys' junk yard so shitty? lol

Comment

i might be able to hook you up with an IAT. i've still got mine from when i tore apart a 92 GTP harness...

still have the connector as well with about 18" of wire coming out of the back in case you need to solder it in or anything. the clip is broken on the harness side, but the weather-pack holds it in pretty well...

let me know if you want just the sensor or both and i'll shoot you a price.
            1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
            Latest nAst1 files here!
            Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by robertisaar View Post
              the clip is broken on the harness side, but the weather-pack holds it in pretty well...
              My 91 had that happen on the MAP sensor plug. I put some silicone around the outside of the plug to help hold it in there and never had a problem with it coming out (more like trying to get it out to do a belt job).
              -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
              91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
              92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
              94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
              Originally posted by Jay Leno
              Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

go to ebay

Comment

Originally posted by pocket-rocket View Post
                  My 91 had that happen on the MAP sensor plug.
                  the MAP always breaks.... its like they decided to use a shittier plastic specifically for it... the one i tore out of my harness was cracked befire i even got it.... at least i didn't need it.
                  1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
                  Latest nAst1 files here!
                  Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

Well our junkyards are shitty cause they ONLY carry imports and Fords. Thats it. Hardly any GM products on the lot. Maybe like a J-body here and there.

Robertisaar: Will shoot you a pm for that IAT.

Comment

Where are you from? Maybe someone around here can point you to a junkyard that isn't too horribly far from you for future reference.

Originally posted by robertisaar View Post
                      the MAP always breaks.... its like they decided to use a shittier plastic specifically for it...
                      Believe it or not, the one on the 92 is still intact, so I am very careful with it when it comes to belt changes, lol.
                      -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
                      91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
                      92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
                      94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
                      Originally posted by Jay Leno
                      Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

i'm glad i haven't had to pull the connector on the monte...

the EGR plug seems to be something else though... stands up to channel locks pretty well
                        Latest nAst1 files here!

Comment

I wonder if that EGR connector will be the only plug standing when the rest of the engine goes boom LOL

Comment

lol yeah those EGR plugs are the shit!!! i use needle nose pliers to get mine out! almost ALL of the plugs on one of my older cars (motor not to be mentioned here in its feeble 90* stature) all of the electrical connectors on the TB were shit, i had them all taped together and crap. what a mess.

Comment

I'm just wondering why GM wasnt smart enough to make plugs as indestructible as the EGR. I know the whole engine and ECU wiring is all plug-n-play but damn. They got the weather resistance down just not the right material to make the plugs! I haven't broke a plug yet but I know its a pain in rear to find a replacement or try to connect it without the power touching the ground on with bare connectors from owning a J-body.

Comment

Working...
                              X