Let's make a deal! Parts For trade or sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale : Let's make a deal! Parts For trade or sale

Here is the deal. I have parts from several 1986 2.8 60* V6 motors from S-10's that have carbs. I am in the process of building a stroked 2.8 for a Fiero. I'm willing to work trades for items I need or sales to help fund my project. I also have the ECM and engine wiring harness. So shoot me a email and let's make a deal!

Here are some things I need:

1) rubber PVC plug for valve cover

2) Vacume lines for a Fiero especialy those under the upper intake

3) working A/C compressor

4) Plug wire looms

5) all engine sensors

6) Working cold start injector

7) Fiero exhaust manifolds
    Last edited by White Spyder; 06-15-2009, 07:31 PM. Reason: add items

Originally posted by White Spyder View Post
    Here is the deal. I have parts from several 1986 2.8 60* V6 motors from S-10's that have carbs. I am in the process of building a stroked 2.8 for a Fiero. I'm willing to work trades for items I need or sales to help fund my project. I also have the ECM and engine wiring harness. So shoot me a email and let's make a deal!

Here are some things I need:

1) rubber PVC plug for valve cover

2) Vacume lines for a Fiero especialy those under the upper intake

3) working A/C compressor

4) Plug wire looms

5) all engine sensors

6) Working cold start injector

7) Fiero exhaust manifolds

i have 1, 2, possibly 3, its un-tested as the car didnt have any freon in it when i bought it, never charged it... 5, possibly 6, i think i damaged the like that goes to the rail when i removed it, and 7

what do you mean by plug wire loom? i have a full engine harness minus the 2 little connectors that are inside the car as i am using them for my swap harness.

sadly i dont need anything from a 2.8

the lines are in good condition, one looks like it was broke and repaired w/ a piece of rubber line, i had no vac leaks when my engine ran before it spun the bearing. i also have a fuel rail w/ an adjustable FPR.

Comment

What do you want for the items you have shipped to 39110?

The loom for the plugs is the clips that hold the wire out of harms way.

Thanks!!

Comment

how soon do you need this stuff? im hopefully pulling the 2.8 outa the car this weekend, will make removing everything alot easyer...

the mani's are heavy and i would ship them seperate from the rest of the stuff so that they wouldnt crush anything... do you need to Y pipe too? that would be hard to ship....

idk, like 75 + shipping for everything? i know i can get like 40 for just the rear stock manifold, and the vac lines usualy go for like 15-20...

compressor is heavy too....

Comment

If you could ship them next Monday that would be fine. How much mileage on the motor and what kind of shape are the manifolds in? I do not need the y pipe but thanks.

Comment

car only has 89k miles on it, from looking at them on the car they look to be in good condition, its a bit hard to see the rear in the car, but i didnt have any exhaust leaks that i could hear (had stright pipe on the car so it was kinda hard) but afaik they are in good condition. i can get u pics when they come off.

Comment

All depending how much you're working with, I have a set of fiero Ex-manifolds. I could have them shipped out tomorrow pending your offer & method of payment.
              Lifting my front wheels, one jack at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by hookdonspeed View Post
                how soon do you need this stuff? im hopefully pulling the 2.8 outa the car this weekend, will make removing everything alot easyer...

the mani's are heavy and i would ship them seperate from the rest of the stuff so that they wouldnt crush anything... do you need to Y pipe too? that would be hard to ship....

idk, like 75 + shipping for everything? i know i can get like 40 for just the rear stock manifold, and the vac lines usualy go for like 15-20...

compressor is heavy too....
                O.K. let's swap the compressor for a coolant neck from the top of the motor since the compressor is questionable. Also could you check and see if the EGR tube is good?

Comment

Originally posted by 1988GTU View Post
                  All depending how much you're working with, I have a set of fiero Ex-manifolds. I could have them shipped out tomorrow pending your offer & method of payment.

Thanks but looks like I got a deal working.

Comment

Still have many items!

I still have many items for sale.

Comment

I have A/C compressors from my 85 cherokee with a 2.8, would that work? It worked well on my cherokee. I also have an AC compressor from a 94 3.4 camaro that was working. Let me know if either of these will work for you.

Comment

Water Pump Pulley Needed

I need the water pump pulley from a 1985 Pontiac Firebird with the 2.8 and MPI (or whatever would interchange). It has two v-belt slots and is six inches in diameter, has a two inch diameter center hole and four bolt holes. My email is echrysler@spe.midco.net.

Comment

Email bots might pick your email up if it's written out like that. If I were you I would spell out "at" and "dot" just to be safe.
                          -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
                          91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
                          92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
                          94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
                          Originally posted by Jay Leno
                          Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

Working...
                          X