3500 Upper Plenum. ASAP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted 3500 Upper Plenum. ASAP!

I'm looking to see if anyone has one of these laying around before I spend $100 on a new one on Ebay. I'd rather help someone out around here and try to save a little cash. My Fiero needs to get tuned end of next week, so the sooner and closer to PA the better! Thanks!!

Justin W
    1988 Fiero Formula - 3400sfi with an intercooled 60trim, Haltech, water/meth
    1990 Mitsu Eclipse GSX - parted out
    1991 Galant VR4 #108/2000 - Slammed sedan, built everything
    1995 Kawi Ninja zx7r
    1992 S10 4x4 - lowered/bagged, the dd
    2004 450R MX quad

If you can't get one in the next few days, I will have two coming in this Thursday that will be for sale.
    2000 Grand Am GT
    2011 Chevy Impala

"The world's best cam combined with a poor set of heads will produce an engine that's a dog. But bolt on a set of great heads even with a poor cam, and that engine will still make great power." ~John Lingenfelter

Comment

im going to the yard tomorrow, if i see one there ill pick it up for you, if you dont need it after then i can always just use it to practice my porting skillz...

im not terribly far from you, baltimore MD, bout 2 1/2hrs from bucks...

Comment

I am willing to trade even, 3500 plenum for a 2000-up 3100/3400 UIM.
        Links:
        WOT-Tech.com
        FaceBook
        Instagram

Comment

I'll trade you straight accross, I have an 03 3400 motor sitting around....

S...........L...........E...........E...........P...........E...........R

Comment

i have one with everything on it, but i'd rather sell.

Comment

My current 3400 plenum might not be of much use to you guys. The EGR portion was removed, and the top shaved, with a couple extra ports drilled/tapped into it for use in my non-smog Fiero. People that have them available, please PM me prices, and how quickly you could ship one to me. Thanks again!
              1995 Kawi Ninja zx7r
              2004 450R MX quad

Comment

Originally posted by kwhauck View Post
                I'll trade you straight accross, I have an 03 3400 motor sitting around....

Done. PM me info :P We can each pay for our own shipping, only request is I insure everything and ship USPS Priority, ask that you do the same. Insure for $100
                Links:
                WOT-Tech.com
                FaceBook
                Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by hookdonspeed View Post
                  im going to the yard tomorrow, if i see one there ill pick it up for you, if you dont need it after then i can always just use it to practice my porting skillz...

im not terribly far from you, baltimore MD, bout 2 1/2hrs from bucks...
                  I didn't find anything around here, but if you do find something, pick it up, let me know how much you paid, and a shipping quote to 19440 in PA. Thanks!
                  1995 Kawi Ninja zx7r
                  2004 450R MX quad

Comment

well, you want the good news or bad news?

crazy rays in baltimore, md, on erdman ave now has a 3500, with the upper plenum 100% taken off.

the bad news, i ran outa $ to get everything i needed, had to leave my alternator, starter and plenum there

Comment

PM sent to you hookd...
                      1995 Kawi Ninja zx7r
                      2004 450R MX quad

Comment

if you change your mind, let me kno

Comment

Realest... I sent you Paypal for yours, as you are the quickest to get one to me. Hopefully you can get it out Monday as promised! Thanks!
                          1995 Kawi Ninja zx7r
                          2004 450R MX quad

Comment

Working...
                          X