Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale : Misc. Parts (3x00, 4t60e)

Since the turbo install i know have more parts left over and in the way

'94 L-body engine fan. Motor replaced 3 years ago. Removed for Slimline fan $20 plus shipping

'03 3400 TB and plate. No shaft or sensors. $30 plus shipping

'03 3400 exhaust manifolds. Both front and rear with crossover $50 plus shipping

Ported 3400 upper $150 plus shipping. Got from WOT-Tech. Ports are gasket matched to the 3500 lower. TB opening was done by me to 65mm but needs to be cleaned up

'94 4t60e parts. The trans was fried from excess heat from the turbo. Some parts can be salvaged like the diff,housings and possibly the valve body (don't think it would be hurt but I could be wrong) maybe others when I get it apart. Has about 140k on it. Let me know parts you want and ill see what I can do or buy the whole thing so I don't have to deal with it. Ill ship the small stuff but not the whole thing. What evers left when my truck is running is going to be scrapped (Currently left exposed and rusting so not sure condition of some stuff now)

'98 4t60e. Not sure what happened to it but hard parts are all good that I know of. Same deal as above trans (all sealed up)

'94 3100 parts. I have everything but the mounts. Let me know what you want. Ill work a good price with you to get it off my porch. Has 133k. Ran when removed. Currently has top end removed so the block and 3 cyls are getting rusty as i stopped caring to keep it covered. What evers left when my truck is running is going to be scrapped

New L-body hood latch cable. Installed but the the clip on the latch came off so the cable was never actually used $15 plus shipping

21# Accel injectors. Perfect for replacement of stock injectors.No tuning needed. Less then 20k on them. Removed for bigger injectors $60 plus shipping

36# Accel Injectors. Work perfect. About 15k on them. Removed for bigger injectors (again) $100 plus shipping

Injectors and harness for '03 3400 with about 33k (have to find if interested)

I have a couple other L-body harnesses and rails

'94 L-body Air filter box with K&N air filter used about a year
    and a few other random things

Hurry and get them while they sit here..there not going anywhere fast but i need money this is all useless to me and taking up space..Name your price..no reasonable offer will be refused since nothing is needed to me
    1994 Chevy Corsica. Parted out. Just a rotting shell now
    Best 1/4mile ET - 12.9
    Best 1/4mile MPH - 111
    1997 Ford Ranger Splash
    Daily Driver

Stock 3100 injectors are 19# right, but the ECM will work fine with the 21 # injectors? Also I've been told when using FMU stock injectors can be forced open from the extra fuel pressure, do the accels have a different pintle on that so this doesnt happen?
    You may or may not know 10 times what i do.
    ASE Master certified. Just means I can take tests. GM ASEP Graduate.
    95' Z26, ported/cammed 3400/3500, OBD2, 282, T3T4. Boxes almost all empty..

Comment

I can the 21# on a stock '94 ECM with no problem and adjusted for them what I put in the OBD2 setup I have now. Fuel injectors in a since can be forced to allow more fuel then what there rated for. Added pressure gets more fuel though the opening at the same time. I dont know the exact limit but somewhere around 80psi the injectors will stay open and not work
      Best 1/4mile ET - 12.9
      Best 1/4mile MPH - 111
      1997 Ford Ranger Splash
      Daily Driver

Comment

alright, might be a couple weeks but i'll let ya know.
        You may or may not know 10 times what i do.
        ASE Master certified. Just means I can take tests. GM ASEP Graduate.
        95' Z26, ported/cammed 3400/3500, OBD2, 282, T3T4. Boxes almost all empty..

Comment

Doesn't look like there going anywhere fast so whenever your ready Im sure Ill have them still
          Best 1/4mile ET - 12.9
          Best 1/4mile MPH - 111
          1997 Ford Ranger Splash
          Daily Driver

Comment

TTT. 21# injectors pending between 2 people right now. Everything else still up for grabs. If you see something you want but dont wanna pay that much, JUST ASK! I want it all gone so Im up for any offer. I need money for track tires so I can see 12s!!
            Best 1/4mile ET - 12.9
            Best 1/4mile MPH - 111
            1997 Ford Ranger Splash
            Daily Driver

Comment

i was wondering if u had the #36 injectors aviable i will take them

thnx
              Brandon martin

Comment

Yep. Still got the 36#
                Best 1/4mile ET - 12.9
                Best 1/4mile MPH - 111
                1997 Ford Ranger Splash
                Daily Driver

Comment

Working...
                X