Selling Everything!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale : Selling Everything!!

I'm putting this out there. I'm selling my 94 GTP and all of the unistalled electronics and parts. I've taken a traveling job and do not have any time to put into this project anymore. I always said I was going to find time to do it but never managed. Between buying a house, school, career, fiance, etc. It just didn't work it's self out. So sadly this is what it has come to.

All Parts are for a 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP vin code X. With LQ1 Engine (Obviously)

I've got a set of bare 3.4 DOHC LQ1 Heads for sale PP'd, Cleaned, Surfaced, w/Valve Seats Reground. Basically ready to go. Plus...

- Complete Fel-Pro Gasket Set (except Upper and Lower Intake Gaskets)
    - One of D.O.H.C's front fender CIA kits never used.
    - Driver Info Center DIC
    - Heads Up Display HUD
    - Climate Control Modual
    - Anti-Lock Brake Modual

I've also got a complete and I do mean complete SQ/SPL Sound System aswell. Plus, red interior LED Lighting and a red Street Glow neon under car kit. I have to say that 99% of everything I'm listing here either has never been installed or was almost never used.

All are Lightning Audio Storm Series W/Acid Platinum Plateing
    1 - SSR200 - 200 amp battery regulator
    1 - SBX1500 - Gell Cell Battery
    3 - 20ft 2ch TPX500 Interconnects
    1 - 10ft 4ch TPX500 Interconnects
    1 - 10ft 2ch TPX500 Interconnects
    2 - 24V 1 Farad Capacitors w/platinum buss bars
    4 - X-Grip Platinum Battery Terminals with 1/0G and 4G Compression Taps
    2 - Platinum Maxi Fuse Distribution Blocks 1 with 4 fused sections and one with two Both 1/0G and 4G compression in/outs

Plus at least 30-40ft each of 1/0G Silver and Purple L/A power cable and another 20+ft of 4G in the same colors. Also a barrage of 1/0 and 4G Compression and Crimp style ring terminals, etc. Maxi Fuses 50, 80, 100 and 120 amp.

Eclipse Components
    2 - 8052 5 1/4in Component Speaker set
    2 - 88120DVC 12in Subs, Aluminum Cone, 500W RMS, Dual 4 Ohm, 3in Voice Coils
    1 - 5506 CD Head Unit, 8v Preouts, Copper Plated Chassis, CD Changer/DSP control
    1 - 5962 6 Disc In-Dash CD Changer
    1 - 8053 8 Disc Trunk-Mount CD Changer
    1 - 2101 EQ 5 Band Fixed, 1 Band Parametric (Low)
    1 - 2301 Digital Sound Processor/EQ

Planet Audio Amplifiers
    1 - Quadra 75 x 4 @ 4 Ohm, 2 Ohm Stable Class A/B Amp with full Hi/Lo 18dB X-Over Section
    1 - Vector D, Class D Mono Block Amplifier. 400RMS @ 4 Ohm, 800RMS @ 2, 1200RMS @1 Has external remote gain control, 4G Power Connections and 8G speaker Outs. Excellent Match for the 88120DVC Subs @ 1 Ohm.

I have all wiring harnesses and most boxes and manuals for almost everything. One thing you must understand is all of this gear was top of the line at one time. This system would easily cost over $15000 new. Since it's release I can honestly say car audio manufacturers have been on a downward spiral slowly removing sound quality from there prorities. This gear was at the peak of the sound quality rage, so I can pretty much guarantee that it will still sound better than anything you will buy today.

I basically want it out of my storage room and into the hands of someone who will appreciate it.

I'm hoping to fetch $3000CDN for the lot but I am willing to negotiate. I don't want to split it up because I don't want the hastle. It would have to ship from Alberta Canada, but I would box everything very well conserving weight and maximizing protection. Just so there are no surprises the sheer weight/bulk of these items shipping to anywhere in Canada/USA is going to be upwards of $200. But I will only charge actual costs no flat rate BS.

The Heads I'll sell for $200 plus shipping. All the other parts $50 each.

Hell if someone gave me $6000 they could take everything including my GTP. Just Load it up and drive it back, it's 100% road worthy. Then you can have ALL my unlisted goodies too.

Send me a PM and we can talk. I know this gear inside and out and can answer any questions.
    Last edited by Lyle's GTP; 06-06-2008, 01:09 AM.

The DIC and HUD might be fun to play with

What do you want for the pair?

Comment

I'd say $85USD for the pair. But I bought these as spare parts so they have no wiring harnesses. The other thing is the DIC has a cosmetic blemish on one indicator light. It was a somewhat botched effort to change the light color to blue.

It could be fixed with some grey paint and some patience. I didn't care much and just got replacement parts knowing if the electronics failed I could just peal off the bezel and stick it on the good one.

Let me know if you are still interested, I can send them out as early as the 16th.

Lyle

Comment

You have a PM...

Jamie

1995 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
        3.4L DOHC
        My Cardomain Page UPDATED MARCH 10, 2006

Comment

how much for the underbody lights?? what condition they are on?? info??

Comment

$100USD + Shipping. Perfect Never Used. Street Glow, Gold Series, Red color. I'll take pics and test them before I ship them to you just so you are cool with it.

Exactly the same as this one.

Lyle

Since 1992, Streetglow creates lasting, customer-focused products, from Fast and Furious Gold Series kits to motorhome LEDs. Our quality and service breed loyalty. Enhance your vehicle with the unmistakable touch of Streetglow, whether it's a car, truck, motorcycle, boat, atv, utv, motorhome, or tractor trailer.
            Last edited by Lyle's GTP; 06-06-2008, 07:14 PM.

Comment

you have pm...

Comment

Bump. Still Interested

Comment

How much for the gaskets?

-GREEN 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix SE - L82/5spd MTX +
                  -White 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP - 97 207DOHC/6SPD MTX +

Comment

YOu have a leather interior that you want to sell?
                    I dont know what this means but "ASS HATS" is funny

Comment

still have the heads up display? and do u know if it somehow could fit a grand am... pm me

Comment

still have the 5 1/4" component speakers?
                        Brian

'95 Cutlass Supreme- "The Rig"
                        3400 SFI V6, 4T60e
                        Comp Cam grind, LS6 valve springs, OBD2 swap, Tuned
                        2.5" DP/ 2.5" dual exh/ Magnaflow Cat/ crap mufflers/ 3500 Intake manifold/ 65mm TB
                        TGP steering Rack/ 34mm Sway Bar/Vert STB/ KYB GR2's

'08 Chevy Trailblazer SWB 1LT "Smart Package"- LH6 5.3L V8/4L60e, A4WD

Comment

do you still have the CAI?
                          Robert
                          ---------------------------------------------------
                          96 Grand Prix SE 3100 202,000 miles
                          New Rebuilt 3100
                          New Rebuilt 4T60-E
                          Exhaust
                          Drilled/Slotted Rotors

95 Grand Prix GTP 177,000 miles
                          White
                          3" Magnaflow Catback
                          Lowered 2" Eibach in front Brichmount Rear
                          94-96 Hi-Po 5 Stars on 245/50/16

90 Pontiac Turbo Grand Prix
                          5 Speed Swapped
                          Spec Stage 3 Clutch
                          230,000 mile Getrag 282
                          Emissions Deleted
                          Brand new Engine 1,000 Miles
                          Fully Custom Built car

Comment

needing HUD cable

do you have the HUD cable? I am desperate for one! thanks!

Comment

wow old thread...what are the chances of still having those underbody lights?

Comment

Working...
                              X