Comp Cams 1.52 Roller Tip Rockers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comp Cams 1.52 Roller Tip Rockers

Less than 100 miles. Complete set for 10 mm. 12 count for 2.8 with swivels and nuts. I have a PayPal account and if you do too MAKE ME AN OFFER. Got them from Summit, $127.00 with freight is what I paid.
    '86 S10 Blazer 4WD, '87 2.8 with 3.1 crank and pistons, A.R.I. "Stage 2 Cam", Iron Heads with stiffer springs, Holley TBI, Manifold bored to fit the TBI Base(4.3 size), Fiero Covers, MSD Coil, DynoMax Muffler and 2.5 Tailpipe, no cat, Auburn Limited Slip, 3.73 final Drive. 700R. '85 Fiero GT 3.4 Hybrid, relieved top intake and exhaust, 57mm TB, Auto. 3.06 final drive.

Out of curiosity, why didn't you like them?
    If I had all the money that I've spent on race cars back... I'd spend it on race cars!

Comment

Roller Rockers

I'm going to keep them. I thought maybe with my can they were opening too far but it was my lame adjustment. It's rough to get old!
      '86 S10 Blazer 4WD, '87 2.8 with 3.1 crank and pistons, A.R.I. "Stage 2 Cam", Iron Heads with stiffer springs, Holley TBI, Manifold bored to fit the TBI Base(4.3 size), Fiero Covers, MSD Coil, DynoMax Muffler and 2.5 Tailpipe, no cat, Auburn Limited Slip, 3.73 final Drive. 700R. '85 Fiero GT 3.4 Hybrid, relieved top intake and exhaust, 57mm TB, Auto. 3.06 final drive.

Comment

Working...
      X