This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale : Everything Must Go!!!

Ok guys, Im getting rid of my 1991 5 speed Cavalier z24!
    2 nights ago it got broken into AGAIN!!! This is the 4th time and I cant take it anymore!!!
    Im stripping the car, parting out everything, then the car is going to the scrapper (unless someone wants the whole car, as is, with everything, for $3,500)!!!
    Shipping prices will be added after deals are worked out, finalized, and address are exchanged!!
    Updates will be made frequently, and pictures will be posted apon request!
    Serious buyers only!!! I dont want to post pictures and answer tons of questions for people who only want higher post #s or are just pointless!!

Parts/price list:

Whole car with everything (Driver-side window was smashed out) - $3,500
    Eaton M62 supercharger - $250
    **SOLD** Garret T70 turbo - $200
    **SOLD** Brand new 2003 3400 short block - $300
    **SOLD** 3500 upper plenum - $100
    4.3L Vortec TB - $50
    **SOLD** Caddy NorthStar TB - $50
    GTP 36# fuel injectors (6) - $100
    3x00 header flanges - $50
    **SOLD** 18" bronze rims with tuner lugs & new 215/35/18 Nitto Neo gen tires - $700
    Canuck lowering springs (1.7" drop) - $200
    KYB GR-2 front struts and rear shocks - $250
    Dual exhaust (side exit) 3" CatCo cat, 3" flowmaster 40 series - $300 New Price - $200
    MSD coil packs - $200
    FFP UnderDrive Pulley - $100
    WOT-TECH computer chp - $100
    JSP carbon fiber Invader hood - $700
    4 piece body kit - $800
    Xdream rear bumper separate - $250
    Combat side skirts separate - $250
    Blitz (Hurricane II) front bumper separate - $450
    F1 style fenders - $200
    Clear corner lenses - $30
    **SOLD** BMW halo projectors - $100
    M3 side mirrors - $50
    Dual gauge pod - $20
    **SOLD** 5 spd conversion kit (includes trans, and everything else needed!!!) - $200
    3.1L engine (fresh rebuild) and 5 spd trans (still in car) - $400 or $200 each
    **SOLD** 95-99 Dodge Neon R/T rear disc brakes - $50
    Dual 12" sub box (41"L x 12"W x 12"H) - $20
    Dual 12" sub box (33"L x 14"W x 16"H) - $20

Im currently looking:
    97-98 Nissan 240sx
    87-93 Mustang 5.0 (LX or GT)
    98-01 Integra GSR
    88-91 CRX Si
    Must be manual, good condition, nice interior!
    Last edited by G-U-NOT; 06-06-2008, 08:45 PM.

hey man i may be interested in your UDP

Comment

Ill take the Caddy t body!
      3.4 DOHC- 95 engine, custom intake manifold, custom cams, ported exhaust manifolds, Turbonetics T-62, Haltech standalone, 13.5 psi, air/h20 intercooler... yadda yadda...
      1987 Fiero, ST lowering springs, KYB's, Clutchnet dual diaphragm 6-puck, custom paint, 18's with falken fk452 225 front Nitto NT05 245 rear. Should be around 450whp...

Comment

disc brakes

Dude I asked you about the disc brakes over on v6 like a week ago. I want to buy it.

Comment

if you just did under cover stuff and didnt have so much bling, then they wouldnt be lookijng to breAK IN SO MUCH
          Dont ever lift,unless its upside down or on fire.

i think this time im going to have the flames painted on this car.im getting tired of my cars catching fire.maybe i need to start flipping them or lifting.

Comment

I'm interested in the pulley as well as the 3x00 flanges.

Comment

you should lower your asking price on those parts. Just too expensive.

Comment

Pics and more info on the T-70. I have a buddy that wants it pending the pics/info
                Last edited by loner666; 05-18-2008, 05:13 PM.
                1994 Chevy Corsica. Parted out. Just a rotting shell now
                Best 1/4mile ET - 12.9
                Best 1/4mile MPH - 111
                1997 Ford Ranger Splash
                Daily Driver

Comment

Yeah, go sleeper and less gets stolen.

See you're selling a gauge pod, what about the gauges?
                  You may or may not know 10 times what i do.
                  ASE Master certified. Just means I can take tests. GM ASEP Graduate.
                  95' Z26, ported/cammed 3400/3500, OBD2, 282, T3T4. Boxes almost all empty..

Comment

Originally posted by the400dollarz24 View Post
                    if you just did under cover stuff and didnt have so much bling, then they wouldnt be lookijng to breAK IN SO MUCH
                    I dont like the stock look! I like to stand out n be different!!
                    I just wish people would grow up and get a fucking job to go buy their own shit!!

Originally posted by Z26-T View Post
                    See you're selling a gauge pod, what about the gauges?
                    Sorry, Im keeping all my AutoMeater Phantom gauges... they're still brand new!

Comment

you dont have to sell your car, JUST because somone broke into it.
                      ya know, from my pov, i was quite interested to see where you would go with your j, since you seemed really excited about it, and had some some decent mods.
                      its dissappointing to see you go for this reason.

Comment

Sorry, not to flood your thread, but you have a front windshield sticker that says "domestic street fighter". I would assume that it means that you race your domestic car on the street, yet you are looking for a 97-98 Nissan 240sx? Sorry, just a little curious . Too bad on those gauges though, guessing if you had a wideband o2 you wouldnt be selling that either?
                        You may or may not know 10 times what i do.
                        ASE Master certified. Just means I can take tests. GM ASEP Graduate.
                        95' Z26, ported/cammed 3400/3500, OBD2, 282, T3T4. Boxes almost all empty..

Comment

Originally posted by rsisbetter View Post
                          you dont have to sell your car, JUST because somone broke into it.
                          ya know, from my pov, i was quite interested to see where you would go with your j, since you seemed really excited about it, and had some some decent mods.
                          its dissappointing to see you go for this reason.
                          Im not getting rid of my car JUST because of this insodent... Its been broken into 4 times now!! Everyone knows I have this car and a few of my old friends that I dont getalone with anymore already broke into it and stole all the gauges and tach I used to have and ruened my whole dash and slashed my stock seats!!
                          I kinda just want a new project and this is the perfect time!! Iwas pretty excited about my new 3400 and turboing it and all that stuff, but at the end of the day, its still gonna be a 1991 Cavalier with 188,000 miles on it!! You know what I mean? I just want a nice newer car and I've always liked the 240's!! Im a Nissan kinda guy anyways... 240s, 300ZXs, Skylines, Hardbody pick-ups, ect...
                          I was also looking at a 2000 Integra GSR and an 05 Integra Type-S (RSX), I duno yet though...

Originally posted by Z26-T View Post
                          Sorry, not to flood your thread, but you have a front windshield sticker that says "domestic street fighter". I would assume that it means that you race your domestic car on the street, yet you are looking for a 97-98 Nissan 240sx? Sorry, just a little curious . Too bad on those gauges though, guessing if you had a wideband o2 you wouldnt be selling that either?
                          Yea, I love street racing!! Does that mean I couldnt street race wit a 240? Besides, I've ALWAYS been into drifting anyways, way back before it was popular and I was doing it with Camaros and Mustangs... I dont like muscle cars though!
                          Yea, Im gonna be keeping all my new Autometer Phantom gauges for my next project. I never bought a wide bank, I didnt get to it yet....

Comment

I know a guy a work that has a turboed mazda I will ask him if he is interested in a t70. I have a nissan sunny plan on a SR20det transplant.
                            I am back

Mechanical/Service Technican

Comment

Originally posted by Juglenaut View Post
                              I know a guy a work that has a turboed mazda I will ask him if he is interested in a t70. I have a nissan sunny plan on a SR20det transplant.
                              Thanks!
                              Thats cool, I love Nissans! I wanna get a 97 or 98 240 and put a RB26DETT in it!!

Comment

Working...
                              X