No announcement yet.

Factory DOHC Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

95 96 97 use the same tensioner bracket. The pn on the 95 is dif but they are the same. I know to well that was me...

Don't happen to have a brand new 96 or 97 engine would you? or low miles like 40K or under?
    Last edited by Dave96z34; 07-20-2008, 09:06 PM.

96 Z34 3.4 SC DOHC Getrag, 284 5sd manual transmission, stage 3spec clutch, 97 engine, 97 pcm, S3 intercooler 1 of 1 Roots SC LQ1 in the world 8.5 psi.

Comment

Not complete, I have various new/low mile 96-97 parts

-GREEN 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix SE - L82/5spd MTX +
      -White 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP - 97 207DOHC/6SPD MTX +

Comment

Im going to scrap the aluminum soon so if you need anything that is aluminum let me know now and I will save it for you. Aluminum parts are: Intakes, Heads, Cam Carriers, Valve Covers, Timing covers etc.

Remember guys I can get you almost any factory dohc part

-GREEN 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix SE - L82/5spd MTX +
        -White 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP - 97 207DOHC/6SPD MTX +

Comment

prices for:

connecting rods/pistons
          96-97 intake (lower and upper)
          96-97 fuel rail (don't need injectors)
          lifters
          plastic timing cover
          alternator

Comment

i actually need the throttle cables the plastic peice that golds it broke , lemme know, thanks

Comment

Need Dipstick

Do you have a Dipstick (for oil) for a 1994 Lumina Z34? Couldn't believe it when mine just broke off..."the yellow plastic handle" when i went to pull it out to check......still not sure how i'm going to get the stick out as it broke off about an inch down in tube*******.
              94 Lumina Z34
              Moved Wife & Kids Out So I Could Have More Room To Park Z34 In Livingroom.

Comment

On Grandprix STE's, you know the plastic black/checkered cover on the back end of the trunk, mines is cracked, you wouldnt happen to have one of those around would ya?

Comment

got this?

Comment

Working...
                  X