Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need 2.8

looking for a 2.8 in the ohio area

im located in akron but im willing to travel.

i really need a motor so id really apreciate anyone who can help me out

perferably low miles and no problems! minor ones like bad valve seals or something like that is ok

Originally posted by Fearfactory17 View Post
    looking for a 2.8 in the ohio area

im located in akron but im willing to travel.

i really need a motor so id really apreciate anyone who can help me out

perferably low miles and no problems! minor ones like bad valve seals or something like that is ok
    I'm not exactly in the Ohio area, but I have a great running 2.8 out of my 85 cherokee. It has ~104k on it and I have a video of it running. Just PM me if you are possibly interested, I'm in VA.

Comment

how much you want for this??? depending on what part of va we might be able to work something out if the price is right....

Comment

Originally posted by Fearfactory17 View Post
        how much you want for this??? depending on what part of va we might be able to work something out if the price is right....

I am looking to get 300 for it. I have all of the acessories too. PM me if you want to talk about it. I'm in central VA (just north of Charlottesville)

Comment

um....you do actually read this forum right? Just a few entries below this one i posted selling motors. what year is the 2.8? I'm in cleveland. and my delivery guy lives in akron. So expect delivery of the motor to be about the cost of gas.
          I'll check this post again tomorow.
          sigpicHow to make High performance Emissions:
          A "true" High flow converter, straight pipe.
          Low/No flow EGR valve, block off plate.
          Carbon canister and purge valve mod, place in large 30 Gallon can, cover, and place curbside, the city will do the rest.
          PCV valve and vent tube, reroute to exhaust to dump where it belongs, on the ground. Or add breathers and let it all free.

Comment

im looking for a 2.8 to put into my 86 blazer....doesnt need a manifold i have the tbi one...i just want a good running motor with good heads on it. im located in 10 mins from akron so im pretty close.

Comment

Working...
            X