No announcement yet.

Motors Forsale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you get a wiring harness? Specifically a complete 91-93 DOHC harness?

Thanks,
    Mike

Comment

vorvon, check your PM's.

I'm seriously considering taking orders on misc parts. Contac me through here on what you want or need.
      sigpicHow to make High performance Emissions:
      A "true" High flow converter, straight pipe.
      Low/No flow EGR valve, block off plate.
      Carbon canister and purge valve mod, place in large 30 Gallon can, cover, and place curbside, the city will do the rest.
      PCV valve and vent tube, reroute to exhaust to dump where it belongs, on the ground. Or add breathers and let it all free.

Comment

I know I PM'd you that I have a complete 91-93 DOHC wiring harness on the way and I no longer need one (I hope the other guy contacts me again). But how much would you sell one for since you are willing to part out now? As long as it is 95% or more complete. If there are some damaged plug ends I can solder new ones on.

Thanks,
        Mike

Comment

1st gen harness, undamaged ( I may deal in used, but not junk), $100 plus cheapest shipping around Whatever the US Post Office would charge. I'll even make sure you get the motor harness, ie injector and crank sensor harness. I can pick it up saturday and ship it monday if you want it. I accept paypal, cash, money orders, and sexual favors from hot rican girls (full body, nude, pictures required to qualify) :P

Also, someone PM'd me about where I'm getting all these parts so cheap and quantity to be able to do this. Well.....1. If i told you, i wouldn't be able to make a little extra cash and have that little edge. and 2. It's as simple as, I'm willing to tick off my wife and spend my weekends wrenching for a little extra money. I'm also broke, and have 3 daughters, 1 of which is a teen, she drains my wallet! I can tell you it is 100% legal and I have friends that own a few yards and put aside cars for me to strip before the yard does. I helped him out once when he was flat broke, he's returning the favor.
          Last edited by 95SleeperAcheiva; 05-05-2008, 09:15 PM.
          Carbon canister and purge valve mod, place in large 30 Gallon can, cover, and place curbside, the city will do the rest.
          PCV valve and vent tube, reroute to exhaust to dump where it belongs, on the ground. Or add breathers and let it all free.

Comment

PM'd you. I will finally have a intact 91-93 3.4 DOHC wiring harness!!!! My Fiero will LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm opening this up to anything GM related. You need it, just ask. All used parts, I will only get you the best of the lot.

Comment

Bought a wiring harness from 95SleeperAcheiva. VERY friendly, fast shipping, excellent item, does not send you junk. Probably the best person I have ever purchased something from online. I give him an A+.

Mike

Comment

You should post in the good/bad seller thread if you haven't already, as that is where the feedback goes
                  Ben
                  60DegreeV6.com
                  WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Anything GM related? How about an LS series engine with complete wiring harness/ecm? LS1, 2, 3, 7. Doesn't matter to me . Just want an aluminum fuel injected v8.
                    You may or may not know 10 times what i do.
                    ASE Master certified. Just means I can take tests. GM ASEP Graduate.
                    95' Z26, ported/cammed 3400/3500, OBD2, 282, T3T4. Boxes almost all empty..

Comment

Originally posted by Z26-T View Post
                      Just want an aluminum fuel injected v8.
                      I thought about putting a Caddy V8 in my Trooper. That would have been sweet too.
                      Last edited by Canyonero; 05-20-2008, 01:56 AM.
                      '98 Volvo V90 - Ford 5.0 swap in progress
                      '96 LR Range Rover 4.6 HSE - suspiciously reliable
                      '92 Volvo 740 Wagon - former parts car, now daily-driver beater
                      '71 Opel Kadett Wagon - 1.9L CIH w/ Weber DGV 32/36, in bits

Comment

Yeah, I want to go forced induction in my camaro... but with 12-1 and a carb that's not going to happen. So might as well go fuel injected, and if im going fuel injected might as well get something that has some nice upgrades for it, heads, cam, etc, that weighs as much as a 4 banger. Look for an LS unless you can get a aluminum block 6.2L that's going in the new yukons, silverados, 08 H2s, etc. for cheaper. Thanks
                        You may or may not know 10 times what i do.
                        ASE Master certified. Just means I can take tests. GM ASEP Graduate.
                        95' Z26, ported/cammed 3400/3500, OBD2, 282, T3T4. Boxes almost all empty..

Comment

Z26

I will look sat and get back to you that night on availability and a price.

You got years make and model on evrything those motors came in? If so send 'em and i can narrow the search.
                          Last edited by 95SleeperAcheiva; 05-20-2008, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X