wtb: 2.8 distributor & water pump/timing cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtb: 2.8 distributor & water pump/timing cover

I need a 2.8 or 3.1 RWD distributor (not need for coil), timing cover, and water pump and pulley if available. It can be new or used. Need it asap.
    Eric

i probelly have the stuff at work ill check tomarrow

Comment

all i have is the distributor

Comment

Actually I decided that all I need is a distributor. How much do you want for it and for shipping?
        Eric

Comment

50 shipped

Comment

still want distributer

Comment

Well, yeah I need one but their one on ebay for $25 total. I guess that's better on price.
              Eric

Comment

Hey jdog, unfortunately the one on ebay sold. Now I'm wondering, is your distributor with or without vacuum advance?
                Eric

Comment

Here is a cover on ebay, and if you think this expensive then I don't know what to say to you, these sold for almost 3 bills CDN dealer pricing back before they were discontinued

http://www.v6z24.com/registry/ginobeats/
                  http://www.v6z24.com/registry/ginobeats/2

Comment

Thanks ginobeats but I decided to keep my stock wp setup. So in order for me to make it work I have to run an idler pulley off to the right side of the wp. I spent a couple of hours on a lathe trying to turn out a pulley but I still haven't been able to get the right groove spacing. Though, I still need a distributor, local yards want and arm and leg for one. I can get one at pullapart but it's 100 miles away and it would cost more on gas than the distributor itself.
                    Eric

Comment

im going to check out the distributor tomarrow and i have a bunch of pulleys groves or not

Comment

Working...
                      X