No announcement yet.

3400 parts for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you happen to have a 2000+ EGR Valve w/ the tube, let me know...I need one Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer406 View Post
      I'll give you $20 shipped for all the hydraulic roller lifters.
      I guess I should have said if it is not an OHC motor.... I need the roller lifters from a pushrod 60 deg v6. Forgive me for my ignorance... I dunno if the 3400 was pushrod or OHC....

Comment

Originally posted by strtrydr View Post
        ^we still go for that Oil Pan?
        Still have it. if you want it though you might have to wait about 2 weeks unless you get to me by early tommorw.$40 shipped to gpse3400@hotmail.com paypal. In cas noone knows I'm away forom monday to friday on the road so I can only certain things when I get in. but I can nmake arrangement. I do get to WiFis often. Put the payment in my paypal and I'll arrange to get the oil pan shipped out asap..
        Last edited by gpse3400; 06-17-2007, 03:50 PM.
        Lorenzo
        '11 DODGE Challenger R/ T Classic 57M6 Green with Envy "Giant Green Squid"
        '92 PONTIAC Grand Prix SE 34TDCM5 "Red Lobster"

Comment

Originally posted by keithk831 View Post
          If you happen to have a 2000+ EGR Valve w/ the tube, let me know...I need one Thanks!
          unfortunatly I do not. sorry...
          Lorenzo

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer406 View Post
            I guess I should have said if it is not an OHC motor.... I need the roller lifters from a pushrod 60 deg v6. Forgive me for my ignorance... I dunno if the 3400 was pushrod or OHC....
            The ones I have are from a 3400.
            Lorenzo

Comment

Originally posted by gpse3400 View Post
              The ones I have are from a 3400.
              Is it an OHC engine? .... or good old school pushrods?

If it is a pushrod engine... I'm interested in the lifters...

Comment

usually when someone says 3400 they mean OHV, and 3.4 would be the (better, in my opinion) DOHC motor
                1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
                Latest nAst1 files here!
                Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

I was thinking it was just the opposite.... shows my ignorance...

I just need some (relatively cheap) hyd roller lifters from a pushrod 60 deg V6 for an experiment. I am trying to convert my '87 Turbo 3.8L in my '87 Buick GN to hyd rollers...... the 90 deg v6 or v8 ones are too long...... here is a comparison......

I need the shorter one.......
                  Attached Files

Comment

the ones i have are from a GEN 3 3400. An engine which I think is better in my opinon.. $40 shipped. Looking at your pic i'd like to think the shorter on is the 3400 one....but hell they all look the same
                    Lorenzo

Comment

Still have it. if you want it though you might have to wait about 2 weeks unless you get to me by early tommorw.$40 shipped to gpse3400@hotmail.com paypal. In cas noone knows I'm away forom monday to friday on the road so I can only certain things when I get in. but I can nmake arrangement. I do get to WiFis often. Put the payment in my paypal and I'll arrange to get the oil pan shipped out asap..
                      cool man ... money should be on its way shortly

EDIT: Money Sent via PayPal for 3400 Oil Pan

Thanks Man.
                      Last edited by strtrydr; 06-18-2007, 02:57 AM. Reason: Added comment on payment sent

Comment

the ones i have are from a GEN 3 3400. An engine which I think is better in my opinon.. $40 shipped. Looking at your pic i'd like to think the shorter on is the 3400 one....but hell they all look the same
                        What year is your engine.... and what did it come out of?

Comment

oilpan is being sent out! lifter are from a '00 Olds Alero 3400
                          Lorenzo

Comment

oilpan is being sent out! lifter are from a '00 Olds Alero 3400

Paypal sent for the lifters.

When will you have a chance to send them out? (I noticed you said you were on the road during the week)

Thanks.

Comment

i'LL TRY TO HAve them out tommorw. thanks agian!
                              Lorenzo

Comment

Items sold:
                                Exhaust Gaskets
                                Timing Damper
                                Oil pan
                                Lifters
                                Lorenzo

Comment

Working...
                                X