Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo Alero Gt40

Just an Update

I just bought some stuff like the HP tuner, some gauges, a wideband, and some other stuff
    Hopefully the car will be finished in about 3 weeks or sooner. Was very Busy with school stuff lol
    I will be posting video's ones it runs and get dyno'd.

What do you people thing about masters clutch stage 4 kit? Is it good??
    Est wheel horpower will be @ 400

nice post some pics... i want to see what that big ass turbo looks like under the hood... thats what i plan to upgrade to in july.... LET ME SEE IT.. lol
    1996 beretta w/a 04' 3400 3.5 top end, 42.5lb hr, 180*thermo, t3t4 .63ar 60 trim, LC1 WB, FMIC, greddy rs BOV,TIAL 38mm wastegate,791xv,fidanza,stage III clutch,TG LSD,ffp udp,walbro 255 lph,strut tower brace,22 rear sway,30 front sway,92 5sp tranny,92 subframes,all solid mounts,kyb shocks and struts,eibachs,battery in trunk,tgp map sensor,DHP Powrtuner,euro front and rear and more to come soon...mods sitting in boxes waiting install....zo4 kit,GTU wing,and more..

Comment

I have posted some pic's allready here's the link,

Comment

Can some help me , My question is , I bought the PLX wideband , ok how do I install it? DO i need to replace the stock Os sensor?? or I have to make a extra holl on the downpipe?? to use the stock Os sensor with the wide band sensor????

Comment

make new hole weld bung. done.

Comment

My AEM wb should be located at least 18" from the outlet of the turbo, should be the same for yours... just FYI.

Justin
            1988 Fiero Formula - 3400sfi with an intercooled 60trim, Haltech, water/meth
            1990 Mitsu Eclipse GSX - parted out
            1991 Galant VR4 #108/2000 - Slammed sedan, built everything
            1995 Kawi Ninja zx7r
            1992 S10 4x4 - lowered/bagged, the dd
            2004 450R MX quad

Comment

Hi, People, mmm Just installed the clutch on the car and the 42.5lb injectors, mmm hopefully tomorow I will be testing the car. Just need to finish some wiring stuff.MMmmm Just for those that wanna do this swap, Just buy/get every orig parts from a manual alero/grant am, It would be easier for you hi hi lol.

Comment

Question, mm Do i need to install a oil catch tank?

Comment

Probably a good idea itll help keep your intercooler/intake clean and you can keep an eye on the blowby situation.

Comment

The car has started, mmm and sounds very agressive lol.MMm to day I will be finishing some inter stuff and hit the road for tuning.
                    MMm thanks for the advice, mmm I just orderd a Greddy oil catch can to day.

Comment

ummm pics?

Comment

Nop's I didn't take any new pic's.

Comment

but hopefully I will take some tomorow.

Comment

pics?

Comment

sorry for the delay but i was busy with the car , mm tomorow if I get the chance I will take some pic's.Just an update recieved my Hp tuner and my PLX wide band tomorow i WILL INSTALL THEM.

Comment

Working...
                              X