Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lowriders are very much still around the fad hasn't wore off the science of reinforcing your a arms has improved but i do agree with u about big rims they do nothing for your arm and you have 2 spend somewhere around 5000 dollars for a lift kit not 2 mention the price of rims and tires and like u mentioned earlier u ruin the driveability of the car....but 2 each his own the fad is spreading it use to jus be a florida thing jus look at it this way the more popular they get the cheaper smaller tires get

Comment

Originally posted by pocket-rocket View Post
      ...You guys should see some of the cars around here... Not just big rims, but absolutely ugly looking as well. I have no idea how people can consider them to be good looking...
      Thats a good point. All physics aside, this is the most puzzling thing. Who could EVER look at that kind of goofy trash and think, "Man... now that will definitely bring the ladies flocking."
      I mean, if I wanted my car to look stupid, I could definitely find some cheaper ways to do then spending 4k on some silly looking rims with overpriced "rubber bands" for tires.

Kids these days... What are you going to do?
      Took a break from working on the car. Got some better tools, got a better shop, got a better job... Its time to burn metal!

Comment

I get more looks for class than ass. My stock Camaro gets head turns from, of all folks, girls in Mustangs. And no stereo playing. Usually for me, it is FOX radio now.
        I tried the big sound, didn't work in the car. Maybe for some it does, not for me anymore. It is probably a matter of opinion. I like to hear the pipes.

To each his own.
        If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
        sigpic

Comment

well i hhave a perfect blend i have a 10 inch sub that you only hear inside the car and also have 40 series flowmaster so either way i love it when im not in the mood for music i jus listen 2 the duals roaring.....still one of the greatest sounds ever made

Comment

Originally posted by king4u253 View Post
            well i hhave a perfect blend i have a 10 inch sub that you only hear inside the car and also have 40 series flowmaster so either way i love it when im not in the mood for music i jus listen 2 the duals roaring.....still one of the greatest sounds ever made
            Lol, mines basically stock mufflers on a 2 1/4 mandrell bent tubing. Most of the good sound from mine comes from the roar of the gutted intake- granted I get ~12mpg that way...
            -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
            91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
            92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
            94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
            Originally posted by Jay Leno
            Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

Working...
            X