This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with Fullthrottlev6

Anyone having trouble accessing ftv6 forum? I get a different format and have trouble access the forum.

I hate that forum. No need to go anywhere other than here imo

93 Firebird 3.4
    Pacesetter Headers, Flowmaster 80, Comp 1.6 RR,Cloyes 2x Set, P&P Heads & Intakes, Custom Cam, Holley FPR, Ram Air Intake, Posi Rear w/3.42's & Disk Brakes.
    Cam and Heads by 60Inclusive.com

Comment

worked for me a few minutes ago....
      1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
      Latest nAst1 files here!
      Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

Thanks robertisaar,I can't read the forum sections unless I put my pointer right on the title,then they light up and once I click everything looks normal,this is the only site with which I have this problem. tkoforpresident:hate it, why ?
        Last edited by Hard Driver; 03-24-2011, 05:49 PM.

Comment

It may have to do with the version of vBulletin they are running (4.0.5). There were several major issues with vB4 up until about 4.0.8. From there, it has become much more stable. They really need to update to at least 4.0.8, although 4.1.x would be a much better choice, IMO.
          -Brad-
          89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
          sigpic
          Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

Working...
          X