This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep Comanche Carb Connections?

I have a 1986 Jeep Comanche X with a 2.8 V6 the belonged to my dad. My boys began a rebuild project several years ago and later lost interest. I am attempting to put it back together. I need some help with the carburetor connections. The carburetor has a fuel return line on the driver’s side. I cannot determine the proper hook up for that return line. Can someone give some direction? Some photos would be nice if anyone has this model Jeep.

Shes an oldie but there are a couple members on this board with that Jeep. Stick around they will get back to you. If you cannot find much info on that model Jeep then join S-Series.org because they have the same motor.
    1993 EXT. CAB, 3.4L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. Sonoma
    1990 4Door, 3.2L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. 4X4. Trooper
    Because... I am, CANADIAN

Comment

If you look in the engine swap section there is a guy with a 2.8 still in his jeep. I used to have one but I have swapped it, and I just sold my old 2.8 engine last week so I cannot answer your question. But if you are interested in some acessories for that engine I am trying to sell all of mine. Just PM me if you need any of them. I have all of them including all of the AC parts.

Comment

Working...
      X