This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another nOOb her

Hello there , My name is Dan and I am pretty new to this side of the world due to me picking up a nearly mint 92 Z34 coupe.
    I have been building DSM's for years and run a site for them , but have allways wanted to get a Z34 (just a glutton for punishment I guess)
    I am looking forward to learning a lot here and meeting some new people,and I will post some pics up tomorrow when I take some at the shop.

Welcome! It's always nice to get new people around here that actually post! I received 5-7 "New User" emails every day, and I hardly ever see any of them post. Anyway, glad to see you made it over here.

You shouldn't have mentioned that you have run a site before, though... I might have to try and recruit you.
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
    sigpic
    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

Originally posted by bszopi View Post
      Welcome! It's always nice to get new people around here that actually post! I received 5-7 "New User" emails every day, and I hardly ever see any of them post. Anyway, glad to see you made it over here.
      Thanks a bunch , I am glad to be here.
      I probably will not post too much right now , searching for all the info I can get on the car first.

Originally posted by bszopi View Post
      You shouldn't have mentioned that you have run a site before, though... I might have to try and recruit you.
      I still do run a site , keeps me pretty busy , I am sure you understand

Comment

Originally posted by Lookin View Post
        I still do run a site , keeps me pretty busy , I am sure you understand
        No, not at all...
        -Brad-
        89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
        sigpic
        Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

welcome!
          Brian

'95 Cutlass Supreme- "The Rig"
          3400 SFI V6, 4T60e
          Comp Cam grind, LS6 valve springs, OBD2 swap, Tuned
          2.5" DP/ 2.5" dual exh/ Magnaflow Cat/ crap mufflers/ 3500 Intake manifold/ 65mm TB
          TGP steering Rack/ 34mm Sway Bar/Vert STB/ KYB GR2's

'08 Chevy Trailblazer SWB 1LT "Smart Package"- LH6 5.3L V8/4L60e, A4WD

Comment

Working...
          X