This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldSkoolGP View Post
    I have no tolerance for extreme tailgaters. I had a fuckin Silverado behind me the other day, could not see his headlights. you'd have to be within a couple feet for that to happen on my car! My motto, if I can't see your headlights, you're getting brake checked. You can buy me a new bumper, that's cool.
    thats what i figure. sometimes though you get the people where they dont get the message after one brake check.

i usually get asshats like this when im turning into my house so instead of leaving them room i make sure my cars blocking the road enough so they cant pass and take a really long time to turn in.

i got rear ended by a lady who in my opinion should be driving a car. she was 65 and on her cell phone. she said she couldnt see my blinker yeah right find that kinda hard with a grand am. only had that car for a monht
    Last edited by geldartb; 04-18-2007, 01:03 AM.
    sigpic
    99 Grand Am GT
    3400/3500 -Solid trans mount--TCE 65mm T-body---85mm LS2 maf---1 1/4' TCE intake spacers with 3400 upper--SLP Catback with flowmaster 80--TOG headers
    Modded 3400 lifters with LT1 springs---Comp Cams 26986 Springs
    1357 cam 227 233 .050 dur
    515 515 lift 112 lsa
    15.232@88.85mph on stock 3400---New time to come

Comment

I have no tolerance for extreme tailgaters. I had a fuckin Silverado behind me the other day, could not see his headlights. you'd have to be within a couple feet for that to happen on my car! My motto, if I can't see your headlights, you're getting brake checked. You can buy me a new bumper, that's cool.

The only time I will tail gate is when someone is holding up traffic in the fast lane. I'll usually just come within a few car lengths to see if they're going to move over and then i'll slowly close the distance when they don't. & honestly the worst thing that person could do is brake check me(insert road rage). If you're aware that I am there GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY.
      03 SRT4 best ET 12.74, best mph 108 video

91 GVR4 best ET 12.18, best mph 115 *sold* video

63 Nova 'low budget street fighter' Progress pics

Comment

I hate ignorant ricers...I was cruising down this back road(used to have no speed limit(ie. 50 mph) until they put a nursing home on it now its 25mph). Now I don't know 'bout yall but 'round here double solids mean you don't pass worth a dam on any side of the road. This loud ass red honda fart bucket comes up and rides my ass. I was already 1. driving in the direction of the police station 2. going 30 mph. So to get my point across I slow down to 25 mph and we are going for a while. Then this muthaF***** tries to passs me in front of the nursing home, withing 5 feet of a stop sign, and in a no passing zone. I knew if this honda would have passed me he would have slammed on his brakes to stop at the stop sign and I prolly would have hit his bumper. So I speed up to not let him pass me. He got the point then when he didn't even get close to my front door and slowed back down.

On another occasion I was stuck in traffic on my way to work (speed limit 50). It was about 6-7 car, the lead car obviously braking for no reason and going 45 mph. And there is this woman in a van right behind me riding my ass. Me not wanting to ride the car in front of me gave a little distance between me and him. Now this van driver obviously has issues, she had already passed this mini SUV Infinity looking car on the shoulder...YES THE SHOULDER. That means that she had to cut off the suv to get back into traffic. Oh that beyotch tried to do the same thing to me....I was so happy that I had left room between me and the car in front of me that I moved over just enough so that the van had to stay in her place in traffic....But passing people in slow moving traffic just to cut them off because you have no choice but to go just as slow????WHY????

I also hate people who talk shit...I work with this kid that owns a oldsmobile aurora. And he talks so much crap is annoying. I fuckin' know my car is not a viper like his aurora, I DON'T CARE that he thinks all 270hp reach the wheels, I DON'T CARE that he thinks his car is fast as hell cause he thinks it has a top speed of 120. Everytime I see that fucker he says ,after I tell him what time I work until, "you could've got smoked". BITCH I DON'T CARE, its not all that exciting a v8 beating a v6. I KNOW IM NOT GONNA WIN EVERY RACE. Thats why his stupid ass sucks at driving....he drives with a ricer mentality...cut cars off, speed unecessarily...WITH OTHER PEOPLE IN THE CAR. I hope his ass gets into an accident so that he can learn a lesson.
        Originally posted by wozxx...{is 92 mph in a school zone illegal?}
        I was going relatively fast thru a school zone and was caught. However, I managed to zip into a neighborhood and evade the cop. Could I get additional tickets by trying to run?

Comment

People I cant stand:

People in the F-body community with 3.4L V6's that tell me when i start doing my head swap that its a huge waste of time and i shouldnt bother, and then years later decide to do it themselves and paint it lime green cause they think it looks cool

oh yea, and people that hang on my every word about the headswap i did, until (because i cant drive on the 1/4 mile) i dont break 16's and they just call it crap, but when above mentioned person comes along they all jump on him and wanna have his babies or something.

people like that really irritate the f--- outta me.

hybrid - \'\'hI-br&d - The offspring of a cross between species.
          Co-Founder West Coast F-Bodies
          West Coast F-Bodies Car Club

Comment

I had a devilishly evil monent with a fast lane hogger one time, I remember it vividly. In my GP, some lady in an Astro van doing 54 on the Interstate, 65 limit. I was right behind her and she was pacing a cube van. This went on for 3 miles, me doing my speed up and back off technique to let her know I didn't appriciate what she was doing. Finally the cube van next to her sped up and moved away so she could switch lanes, but she didn't!

Eventually a couple cars couldn't take it anymore and passed on the right. I then did the same, but I wasn't done with her. I pulled in front of her, matched her speed, then gradually started to slow down. I think we got down to 44 MPH, and then everybody started passing her on the right. Once they were all done, she moved over. As soon as she did, I hit 3rd gear and put the hammer down. She flipped me off as a sped away, I got a thumbs up from two of the motorists that passed her earlier.

Moral of the story: If you're going to be an inconsiderate prick on the road, I'll one up you. It's for your own good.
            I may own a GTO now, but I'm still a 60V6er at heart.

Comment

yea ive got a good one about a tailgater that got what was commin to him. about 4 months ago comming home from work on a packed freeway, i could see this fairly new F150weaving in and out of traffic, and he was pulling right onto peoples bumpers with his high beams on (they were hid's, purples ones, meaning over 8000k). traffic was traveling around 85km/h (speed limit is 100), and traffic is congested, so he isnt getting anywere in a hurrey. after about 10km of this the guy got behind an unloaded 5 ton flatbed with the big steel bumper. the f150 pulled up right to the trucks bumper (i was right beside the truck) are proceeded to flash his high beams, and the 5 ton nailed the brakes. the f150 got cleaned off right to the front axle (motor had to have been pushed back), it would have wrote the truck off. people driving past the 5 ton were honking and waving.

Comment

...Moral of the story: If you're going to be an inconsiderate prick on the road, I'll one up you. It's for your own good.
                I happen to run into this problem more than I would like to. This morning I was on my way to work and we(me and a chrysler 300) got stuck in a little traffic train. About ONLY 6 cars long the lead car was going 55 at first but then slowed down to 45 which has offically become a passing speed. Now not only that but the lead car decides to brake at randomly chosen intervals...?!???!?!?!?!!!?...what the hell?!?!?!...people have to go to flippin' work, ON TIME. Well we had about enough of that, first I let the chrysler pass...then I passed the 2 considerat pricks that chose to go 35 MPH on a 50 MPH back road.

It also annoys me when people are cruising at the speed limit, then see a cop car and slow down to under the speed limit -_-. Sometimes causing the cop car to turn around and follow me because I am behind the stupid ass that goes under the speed limit when he see's a cop.
                Originally posted by wozxx...{is 92 mph in a school zone illegal?}
                I was going relatively fast thru a school zone and was caught. However, I managed to zip into a neighborhood and evade the cop. Could I get additional tickets by trying to run?

Comment

Originally posted by Z3R0 View Post
                  It also annoys me when people are cruising at the speed limit, then see a cop car and slow down to under the speed limit -_-. Sometimes causing the cop car to turn around and follow me because I am behind the stupid ass that goes under the speed limit when he see's a cop.
                  i like the ones that feel the need to slam on the brakes, when they see the cop especialy when its at night. yeah like the cop cant see the nose of you car plowing into the ground and the reflection of your tail lights in the signs behind them.

its like why even bother slowing down if hes sitting thier doing radar hes already got you speeding and prob will get you.
                  sigpic
                  99 Grand Am GT
                  3400/3500 -Solid trans mount--TCE 65mm T-body---85mm LS2 maf---1 1/4' TCE intake spacers with 3400 upper--SLP Catback with flowmaster 80--TOG headers
                  Modded 3400 lifters with LT1 springs---Comp Cams 26986 Springs
                  1357 cam 227 233 .050 dur
                  515 515 lift 112 lsa
                  15.232@88.85mph on stock 3400---New time to come

Comment

Josh, have you been driving in Dayton? 5 days a week I play this game.

I found the cure for my road rage....no longer do I flip the bird, it has no effect,......I throw the idiots a kiss! And around here, my lips get real sore.

I used to like truckers, but now days, you don't know who is behind the wheel. Yes, I given some of them a kiss, after I've gotten safely in front.

Blondes in black sports cars,....they always get kissed,..but sometimes, they don't know why....

Grandma,....Hell, You Gotta Kiss Your Grandma!...... after she cuts you off at 30 in a 65.

State Troopers/Cops who hide, and make my dog bark! KISS KISS! Then pat the dog on the head. (Dog=Radar/Laser Detector) Good Boy! You a Big Sweety!

Roadside crosses, a distraction if you ask me. "Hey look, somebody must have died her...BLAM!" I have seen several on straight stretches of road. (scratches head) You don't always know the story, and I don't need to wonder. I say delete them.

If you drive a right lane car, in the left lane,...............KISS

Who do I trust on the road? ME! And my defensive driving skills, they come in handy. I picture every other vehicle as a potential threat. No tickets or accidents since 1981. Knock on my plastic, woodgrained dash.

There is one Road Warrior who is my hero, and I've never seen her drive. Carolyn. The little old lady at my local Speedway who actually pours my coffee for me every morning, just like in the commercial, before I go out into the fray. She has gotten a hug at times.

So,..get out and drive, have fun, throw a kiss or two! ............

(But beware of the clowns.)
                    If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
                    sigpic

Comment

I drive drunk so I dont have to get stressed out over all the idiot drivers out there.
                      Ben
                      60DegreeV6.com
                      WOT-Tech.com

Comment

I thought of something else, the people that like to go the speed limit, then two feet before they're turn, lock up their tires to slow enough to take the turn. So I make sure they get the message by laying on the horn. Generally, these people also have to wait for a long line of traffic to go by in the other lane. So they get to hear me (and everyone behind me) lay on the horn. Idiots...

Comment

yea i gotta agree about people slowing down cause there is a cop. if you are speeding, by the time you se the cop, he already has you. if your not speeding, why the hell slow down??? are you guilty of something??? i find that if you nail the brakes and a cop notices it, they will pull you over for dangerous driving.

Comment

Originally posted by ahazuarus View Post
                            People that ride their brakes downhill

These are the people that cause serious accidents on major mountain highways.
                            AND HOW!

Scares me how few people actually realize how to drive downhill.
                            60v6's original Jon M.

Comment

I also hate the people that make SUPER WIDE right turns. Unless you're driving an 18 wheeler move your ass to the curb so people can pass.
                              03 SRT4 best ET 12.74, best mph 108 video

91 GVR4 best ET 12.18, best mph 115 *sold* video

63 Nova 'low budget street fighter' Progress pics

Comment

oh, don't know if any1 said it but the people that slow down waaaay be4 their turn. that burns me up.
                                The Official Rotating Mass Nazi

Comment

Working...
                                X