Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freakin' watch before you pull out into traffic!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freakin' watch before you pull out into traffic!!!

I'm quite mad. Only had my Saturn for about 2 months when a 17yo kid in an older BMW pulls across in front of me without looking. I didn't have much of anywhere to go, it was hit the ditch hard or bleed off as much speed as I could and clip his back fender. I chose the latter, and I'm now without my Saturn (Busted cooling system in addition to the rest of the physical damage). His BMW lost its rear bumper altogether (was found on the other side of the intersection) and has one rear corner smashed.

I'm a bit optimistic about the condition of my car though, front doors still worked as normal. I haven't opened the hood yet though. The car is now at the towing co. until I decide where it's going for repair.

Couldn't get ahold of my insurance co. today, I'll have to drop by there tomorrow. Hopefully repairs via his insurance company payout will go quickly and without any problems. :-\
    Last edited by RidgeRunner; 04-15-2007, 04:30 PM.
    60v6's original Jon M.

Option 3, full speed ahead captain! That sucks but at least its not your fault.
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Comment

My first wreck in the Beretta (well, first overall now that I think about it) was when a chick in a Mustang pulled out and hit my front right quarterpanel. Yeah, morons...
      -Brad-
      89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
      sigpic
      Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

Man I have been there but never hit anyone. But man some days I wish I had a 70's GMC 1 ton dualie with a big Warn bumper. I would just PLOW thoes idiots to teach them a lesson. Then get the big fat insurance claim.
        1993 EXT. CAB, 3.4L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. Sonoma
        1990 4Door, 3.2L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. 4X4. Trooper
        Because... I am, CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by SappySE107 View Post
          Option 3, full speed ahead captain!
          ^^^yeah that
          03 SRT4 best ET 12.74, best mph 108 video

91 GVR4 best ET 12.18, best mph 115 *sold* video

63 Nova 'low budget street fighter' Progress pics

Comment

ah man sorry to hear that.
            Brian

'95 Cutlass Supreme- "The Rig"
            3400 SFI V6, 4T60e
            Comp Cam grind, LS6 valve springs, OBD2 swap, Tuned
            2.5" DP/ 2.5" dual exh/ Magnaflow Cat/ crap mufflers/ 3500 Intake manifold/ 65mm TB
            TGP steering Rack/ 34mm Sway Bar/Vert STB/ KYB GR2's

'08 Chevy Trailblazer SWB 1LT "Smart Package"- LH6 5.3L V8/4L60e, A4WD

Comment

Inconsiderate people.. but then again 17 year olds don't know how to drive at all...Sorry to hear that..
              Lorenzo
              '11 DODGE Challenger R/ T Classic 57M6 Green with Envy "Giant Green Squid"
              '92 PONTIAC Grand Prix SE 34TDCM5 "Red Lobster"

Comment

And the pics:

60v6's original Jon M.

Comment

Working...
                X