This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any gamers here?

I am a serious gamer, so I took a shot setting up my own website dedicated to Gaming. It really hasn't been launched yet, so there is no content, but you can see the work in progress.

www.gamers-society.com

Let me here what you think. Feel free to register , or pass the link along to someone you know who is into gaming.
    1999 Grand Prix SE 3100
    1997 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4 Ext cab. 5.2L
    1977 Dodge Power Wagon, Short bed, Fuel injected 360, 4spd, Dana 60's, Little Red Express bed.

Interga-MOD... Nice software. It can be kinda buggy sometimes, but still a nice setup. We almost ran this site on it before.

Oh, and sorry... not a gamer.
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
    sigpic
    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

Not a gamer myself, as you know, but I have some friends that may like this.

Nice setup.
      If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
      sigpic

Comment

i strictly COD. mostly the original though because my lappy sux @ teh gam1ng.

Comment

I used to play PC Everquest and started from introduction and lasted until 2004
          Umber multi account multi computer EQ guide, EQ agent blah blah....Millions plat mostly AB server, mostly Cleric, and Warrior classes, some enchanter more blah blah..Could jet to any part of EQ
          I am back

Mechanical/Service Technican

Comment

CS:S, Some Halo.

PC gaming.

AMD 64 4000+ @ 3.0Ghz 1.45vcore
            1Gb OCZ 2.2.2.5
            600GB RAID
            X1800XT flashed to X1800XTPE @ 740-820
            MSI Neo4 Platinum mod BIOS
            Lite ON Dual Layer DVD Burner
            BenQ 21" 8ms Widescreen display and BenQ Theater Projector 112"
            Antec case.
            XP Home w/ pro hack dual boot to Vista Ultimate ( I do Microsoft Alpha and Beta Testing)

I don't play as much as I used to but have a server that I run with teamspeak off my machine.

Comment

WOW FTW!!!
              I may own a GTO now, but I'm still a 60V6er at heart.

Comment

Play a lot of CS SOURCE online. Run a search for Got-Knifed!
                Corey's 95 GP - Engine/Trans installed
                02 GTP - 90* > Failboat
                www.blackbombshell95.com

Comment

I'm also mostly into PC gaming.
                  1995 Grand Am SE

Comment

i am 99% pc gaming but not real hardcore, mostly play a little after work during the week sometimes.

only time i see the consoles as an advantage are for racing type simulations. otherwise pc rulez. it will be some time be4 i decide to get a next gen console. i may even skip them altogether.

i am a cheap gaming bastard so i buy the gamez after they have been out a while and are cheaper.

as far as what i am currently playing:

elder scrolls4: oblivion(one of only a few rpgs i like)
                    BF2
                    fear(beaten it)
                    medieval total war 2(war strategies are my fav) i bought this one new to support one of the few decent companies left that haven't been absorbed by EA and shelved.

so a question for pc gamers, how many of you think that after you learn the kyb/mouse for fps there is no going back?
                    Last edited by dohcfiend; 01-17-2007, 11:45 PM.
                    The Official Rotating Mass Nazi

Comment

gamer here :P

MSI Neo4 Platinum mod BIOS
                      where did you get the bios ?

Comment

I play too many games! Here's my little gaming group I'm with.

I go by the name Smegmatron to them. We used to be big on CS, and kept a server full of people that just wanted to play the game and have fun doing it while getting along with everyone through out most of the day.

Now alot of us ventured into Wow. I did for a little bit, but that game was too much for me. I'm trying to make the effort to bring our CS server back to life. Either that or switch to CS:S again. We host our own server machine, so we're able to host practically any game we want, as long as server files are available.

Then I play alot of single player games as well, especially all the good racing games!
                        1991 GMC Syclone #449 - Stock
                        1988 Pontiac Fiero GT - 3.4L HT GM crate engine
                        2002 Yamaha V-Max - It go fast

Comment

techpowerup.com

And there is a few dem sites.

Comment

Originally posted by dohcfiend View Post
                            ...so a question for pc gamers, how many of you think that after you learn the kyb/mouse for fps there is no going back?
                            Back in the N64 days my friends and I were quite proficient in Goldeneye. I tried playing it again recently for nostalgia and the re-learning curve for the controls was huge after playing with a keyboard and mouse for so long. If one keeps at it I imagine anyone in this situation can get used to using controllers again.
                            1995 Grand Am SE

Comment

I have a hard time watching my friends play Gears of War or Halo 2 when I'm over at their house. I just can't watch without saying something, or making fun of them!
                              1991 GMC Syclone #449 - Stock
                              1988 Pontiac Fiero GT - 3.4L HT GM crate engine
                              2002 Yamaha V-Max - It go fast

Comment

Working...
                              X