Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

domecitc x..tuner, something different..!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• domecitc x..tuner, something different..!!

hey good peeps my first time here , yes a newbie, but i do know about customizing...here are sum pics more on cardomian.com..94 olds acheiva sc with engine swap to a 3400...check out the beginning to present on cardomain, member name is sealtrix and/or domectic experimental tuner..
    Attached Files

nitrous acheiva

Just wondering why the bottle faces to the right the valve needs to face forward at an incline do to the tube inside.

Comment

you are correct , but the bottle is angled and it's easily accesible with my right hand...

Comment

I would like to see a pictrure of your hood. from the front. Is that functional? are you playing with the olds because it's all you got or are you an olds nut?
        sigpicHow to make High performance Emissions:
        A "true" High flow converter, straight pipe.
        Low/No flow EGR valve, block off plate.
        Carbon canister and purge valve mod, place in large 30 Gallon can, cover, and place curbside, the city will do the rest.
        PCV valve and vent tube, reroute to exhaust to dump where it belongs, on the ground. Or add breathers and let it all free.

Comment

hey sleeper i'll show you a pics of hood, they are actually hood scoops but the underside is cut so air comes thru hood at least to disapate sum heat from engine
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X