new guy near milwaukee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new guy near milwaukee

i have been doing research on here for my s10 build and am glad to take part and help n e where i can

welcome abord! are you planning to put a 3400 in the s10? i've always wanted to do that myself, but i have no s10....

Its runs!!!>>>Aint No 60* Sound Like Mehttp://youtu.be/YKEmNwa141U

Comment

yea i have a 91 with a 5" 6" drop on it and some other exterior mods ....i really want air ride and that whole bit eventually ... right now its a 4.3 auto and im putting in a 3400 fwd block with 10 to 1 and the aluminum head and manifolds with a 5 speed behind it ....im thinking an equinox upper will work out for clearing the front accessories but i wont know till i mock it all up ...every one and their brother just slaps a v 8 in an s10 cuz its cheep but i wanna do something uncommonmay cost me a little more but its worth it im so excited ..just before i joined i was reading your performance thread....nice monte

Comment

Thanks, and i don thing building one of these motors is more expensive than a 350, because with a gen 3 you get aluminum heads, roller lifters and rockers. Thats a great start to these engines to start with. its not a full rocker mind you, but still. slap in a cam and come springs and its something fun to drive.

As for the air ride bit, i wouldnt bother, as it is a poor poor ride qualitly, for what? PSSHHHH-frame twist-snoop dog? but thats just me haha
        Let us know how it goes, take some pictures and start a build thread!

Bob

Its runs!!!>>>Aint No 60* Sound Like Mehttp://youtu.be/YKEmNwa141U

Comment

i dont want the snoop dogg look lol ....i like the low look but i dont want stiff low spring suspension cuz its a pain in the ass do drive on the street ....one pot hole and your screwed (wisconsin doesnt have the best roads lol)....i wanna be able to drive it to a car show at a normal height and park it and set it down on the frame

Comment

Working...
          X