Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a few photos and info on my '94 Beretta.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a few photos and info on my '94 Beretta.

I wanted to post a couple pre-mod photos of the car first so you could compare the before and after. It didn't have hubcaps however, I just added them the day after I purchased it. Took these two photos right after a well needed scrub down.

Current mods include but are not limited to:

-3400 blocked bored .040 over
    -Wot-Tech street cam
    -heads milled .020 with yellow Z06 springs
    -ported intakes
    -ported 3400 manifolds
    -full 2.5" exhaust, no convertor or resonator, Flowmaster Super 44 with Hooker dual resonated tip
    -TCE 65mm TB
    -8.5mm Taylor Thundervolt wires
    -MSD coil packs
    -NGD Iridium plugs
    -short ram intake with Weapon R filter
    -FFP UDP
    -MRZ solid motor mount
    -oversize tranny cooler
    -Canucks lowering springs
    -17x7 Enkei EV5's
    -215/45 Sumitomo HTRZ II's
    -Baer drilled/slotted rotors with Duralast Cmax ceramic pads
    -Beretta Indy gfx, spoiler delete
    -20% window tint with solarwing

There are many other mods, but too many to list all the little details of. Let's see if some of you Beretta experts can spot them out, lol.

Unfortunately, one of the rockers was starting to strip on the rear head so the heads had to be removed after 160 miles to have the one re-threaded. Some of the valve seals had somehow unseated as well. I also re-installed the PCV system shortly after putting the motor together and that's not in the photo of the motor. It's currently getting repaired so I can get her back on the road again soon!
    Last edited by whiteretta; 10-27-2010, 12:33 PM.

1994 Chevy Beretta, cammed 3400 swap

Stellar, I love what's been done.
    -Chris-
    03 Black GAGT Sedan
    MODS:
    MP Racing CAI / Magnaflow High Flow Catalytic Converter / Flowmaster 80 series w/glasspack resonator
    Front STB / MSD Ignition: 8.5mm wires & blaster coils / SOME BIG GODDAMNED MUDFLAPS

And some other stuff to make it look pretty.

Comment

Thankyou!

I'd like to install headers since I have the top end off, it's just a matter of finding a set that's up for sale.

Comment

how do u like the new cam and how are you goin bout tuning the car i would list more mods to your car but ill let non beretta people try pick them out
        94 BerrettaZ26 3400,5 spd, aluminum flywheel, stg3+ spec clutch, poly mounts everywhere, strut and strut to rad braces, s&s headers, euro mirrors, and taillights, E36 headlights, blk widow spoiler, GTU rimz, intrax, KYB, OBD2 swap rear disk swap with ss lines and ss clutch line, addco rear bar

07 Chrysler 300 Base, with C frt bumper blk halo headlights and foglights. Coming soon tinted taillights and 22". The Family ride

Comment

I love the new cam, the powerband has already kicked in when you're rolling at 60, which makes cruising and passing that much smoother! Definately has more kick than I thought it would. I'll be doing an OBDII swap on it when I do all my tuning, but for now it's okay, I based my build around a factory tune.

Comment

did you recently buy this car? or were you always on bstuff.com and just joined 6*v6 just now? which ever way i love your beretta.

Its runs!!!>>>Aint No 60* Sound Like Mehttp://youtu.be/YKEmNwa141U

Comment

nicely executed..

Comment

Beautiful car, I love it!

1990 ASC/McLaren Turbo Grand Prix 3500 swap GT3076R turbo 40lb/hr injectors FMIC LX9 coils Megasquirt2 v3.0

Comment

Originally posted by whiteretta View Post
                  Thankyou!

I'd like to install headers since I have the top end off, it's just a matter of finding a set that's up for sale.

Its runs!!!>>>Aint No 60* Sound Like Mehttp://youtu.be/YKEmNwa141U

Comment

Working...
                  X