Main Window Control:

BBE Cluster:

Window Control Red:

Back seat LED conversion:

With the back doors open:

Trac Control:

Fog indicator off:

Fog Indicator on:

Did this for my girlfriend's 99 Eclipse GST. This was alot of fun..

Before..Orange

Now..

Turn signal is actually pink but didnt come out too good..
    What you think?

looks good what lights ya use,maybe a how to?

Comment

What he said. Also, where do you get your lights from?
      Taylor
      1988 Olds Cutlass Supreme 3100 MPFI
      1990 Pontiac Grand Prix STE 3.1 MPFI
      1994 Olds Cutlass Supreme convertible
      1998 Lincoln Mark VIII
      "find something simple and complicate it"

Comment

Lights from Hong Kong. A how to, its different on different cars

Comment

just curiouse, what size resistors did you use?

Comment

I used a 620 ohm resistor. Seems to work great for me. The Eclipse cluster was different than the Impala window controls but I used the same stuff

Comment

how long does it take to do 1 car?

Comment

That depends. What kind of car and what all i have to do

Comment

what is the most hours you spent on 1 car then?

Comment

Are you serious? Is this a joke
                    It all depends. The Eclipse cluster 3 hours
                    Impala...Hell who knows ive done all the lights in that car

Comment

He was simply asking for a rough estimate, to see if this is a job that a cluster can be done in about an hour or so... and overall time invested to get the results you have. Its a way to tell if its worth the time to go and upgrade all of the lights in your own car.

Knowing that it took you 3 hours on the cluster means this is something that I would be willing to do on my own car... The question I have concerning some of your colors tho, is how did you split the color on the tach of the Eclipse.. did you cut the plastic illumination bar and then paint over the ends and illuminate the high RPM area by just using a different LED? Also about how many LED's are in that cluster?

Got Lope?
                      3500 Build, Comp XFI Cam 218/230 .050 dur .570/.568 lift 113LSA
                      Fully Balanced, Ported, 3 Angle Valve Job, 65mm TCE TB, S&S Headers.
                      Stage-1 Raybestos/Alto 4t60e-HD, EP LSD, 3.69FDR
                      12.61@105 Epping NH Oct 2015 Nitrous 100shot (melted plugs) 13.58@98.8 N/A 3200LBS

Comment

Originally posted by 3400-95-Modified View Post
                        He was simply asking for a rough estimate, to see if this is a job that a cluster can be done in about an hour or so... and overall time invested to get the results you have. Its a way to tell if its worth the time to go and upgrade all of the lights in your own car.

Knowing that it took you 3 hours on the cluster means this is something that I would be willing to do on my own car... The question I have concerning some of your colors tho, is how did you split the color on the tach of the Eclipse.. did you cut the plastic illumination bar and then paint over the ends and illuminate the high RPM area by just using a different LED? Also about how many LED's are in that cluster?
                        He said nothing about a cluster. He said 1 car. Well on the impala i do various parts on it. So can A cluster be done in an hour..no. So unless he said the cluster i would know. The impala cluster will take longer than the eclipse so that doesnt justify how long it will take for his car.

To answer your questions: What do you mean split the color of the tach? The tach was lit up with 3 white LEDs. I didnt cut a bar or paint anything. I had to sand the orange off the back of the gauges so that white showed thru not orange. Total LEDs 3 for the speedo 3 for the tach, 2 for the boost 2 for the other gauge and 1 per on each other indicator, like turn signals, seat belts ect.

Comment

Working...
                        X