No announcement yet.

Engine bay all dolled up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly love the reliability of my Olds. I really liked the Cutlass' from the mid 80's. They were wicked. I just never understood why Oldsmobile made the Cutlass Ciera so boring looking though. They should have all had that Ciera GT look. I think it just gave them a grandma car stereotype. I remember when the Aurora debuted. My jaw hit the ground at the car show. I was like "that's an Oldsmobile?!?!?!.... No way."

I'm just still working on how to do the dual exhaust. My wife and I are saving up to buy my parents house in possibly the next 7-8 years and my father thinks I'm wasting my money if I put say $1500 into the car for the exhaust and UIM & LIM swap. He also says that it's not worth selling the car and getting something else, which I agree with. So, my point to him is that if I am going to be stuck with the car for the better part of the decade I might as well make it more enjoyable.
    1995 "Driftwood Metallic" Cutlass Ciera

Mods: K&N airfilter, Addco Front & Rear Swaybars, 2.5" cat-back exhaust w/ Hooker Aerochamber muffler.

Down the road: Cam(?), 3400 ported UIM & LIM, ported heads.

Comment

Wow, I would love to know what kind of cleaning products and tools you used to do that...

My engine has 13 years of grease and grime caked on, I would love to get it looking like yours!!

Also, I have a custom relay wired up to turn the headlights on with the windshield wipers automatically, if you wan't ill post a schematic/tutorial.

Comment

Working...
      X