My 1995 Ciera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1995 Ciera

3400 UIM & LIM swap to come soon hopefully. Other than that bone stock with 54k original miles.

Last edited by 1995 Gold Ciera; 05-31-2008, 10:51 PM.
    1995 "Driftwood Metallic" Cutlass Ciera

Mods: K&N airfilter, Addco Front & Rear Swaybars, 2.5" cat-back exhaust w/ Hooker Aerochamber muffler.

Down the road: Cam(?), 3400 ported UIM & LIM, ported heads.

Nice, low mileage and looks damn near new. Would make a nice sleeper cause no one expects a ciera to run anything but 17s or slower. Engine bay shots! (and interior)
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Thanks! I'll get some of those engine shots in the next couple weeks. The interior is bone stock. It's a light tan color and still in great shape. Here's one, it's not very good but it's all I have right now.

Mods: K&N airfilter, Addco Front & Rear Swaybars, 2.5" cat-back exhaust w/ Hooker Aerochamber muffler.

Comment

This car is awsome! I love how these ones drive too... it's the kind of car you try to make strait-line fast... lots of sheet metal though, as opposed to a little newer cars and all the plastic panels... non-the-less, this is in really nice looking shape.

Comment

Originally posted by IanSzgatti View Post
          This car is awsome! I love how these ones drive too... it's the kind of car you try to make strait-line fast... lots of sheet metal though, as opposed to a little newer cars and all the plastic panels... non-the-less, this is in really nice looking shape.
          Thanks! Wanna buy it?

Some things I did today were taking off those damn deer whistles and removing the front liscence plate and holder.

Seriously, I really like the car. It does great in the snow and it's got low miles and gets an average of 22-24 MPG city/highway combined and I'm gonna mod it a bit to make it more straight line fast like you said, but if the right price ever came along, the itch for another Fox chassis Mustang may be too much to resist....

Comment

theres lots of things better than a ciera yeah your right, but i get attatched somehow to any car im driving... even if it's THIS!

Comment

yes! I love my 95 ciera SL, and its maroon!!

I can't wait to start modding we should start a club or something haha

Comment

Originally posted by mike827 View Post
                yes! I love my 95 ciera SL, and its maroon!!

I can't wait to start modding we should start a club or something haha
                There IS a club: A-Body.net
                Kaiser George IX: 1996 Buick Century Special wagon. 213-SFI. 250k miles. Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down. First documented LX9 swap in an A-body! Click here to read my build thread!

Comment

Wow, I didn't realize my "POS" got so much love! thanks for the find!

Comment

Working...
                  X