Intake...Chip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intake...Chip?

I just joined so I am sorry if this has been covered. I have been looking for months now and I would really like to know if there is either a chip or an air intake avalible for the 3.4 DOHC V6 in my 1994 Lumina Z34. If anybody knows I would greatly appreciate it.

Both Jet and SuperTech I believe have chips, but from everything I've heard, the one in the 60degreeV6 store is the best on the market. The intake is a bit different. Correct me if I am wrong here guys, but if you want manifolds, the 96-97 have a free-er flowing design. If you want a CAI, good luck, I've never seen an effective mass produced unit.

Originally posted by jordoug View Post
    I just joined so I am sorry if this has been covered. I have been looking for months now and I would really like to know if there is either a chip or an air intake avalible for the 3.4 DOHC V6 in my 1994 Lumina Z34. If anybody knows I would greatly appreciate it.
    1994 Grand Prix GTP
    LQ1
    4T60-E
    FFP UD Pulley
    K&N

Comment

I make intakes for the 3.4 DOHC
      Attached Files

WWW.OverKillEngineeringMotorsports.com

Comment

The chips in the store say only 91-93. Would they work for his 94, or maybe a 95? Maybe so long as its not an OBDII car?

Comment

That's the impression that I got, but hey, correct me if I am wrong guys. P.S. d.o.h.c. do you have any more pics, like where the filter is mounted on your intakes and possible a price?
          1994 Grand Prix GTP
          LQ1
          4T60-E
          FFP UD Pulley
          K&N

Comment

I get 150 for those. I can e-mail you more pics, pm me your e-mail addy

WWW.OverKillEngineeringMotorsports.com

Comment

No, the 91-93 chips are not compatible. As soon as I can tune the VE of the motor, I will be able to complete the chips. I know I can get power but I need to do it the right way (VE), and not MAF tables.
              Ben
              60DegreeV6.com
              WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Do you have any clue as to when your chips for the 94-95's will be done? Also, where do you install these at? I assume its fairly easy, although I've been wrong plenty of times before...

Comment

Originally posted by nequamminor View Post
                  Do you have any clue as to when your chips for the 94-95's will be done? Also, where do you install these at? I assume its fairly easy, although I've been wrong plenty of times before...
                  They are extremely easy to install. You computer is located under your coolent overflow tank. Remove that, a few screws, and you are looking at the computer. Take the plate off of one side, you'll know which one, and then pull out the stock chip and attach it to the piggyback chip. Hopefully the 1.5 chips will be ready before too long.

Kyle
                  1992 Lumina Z34
                  5 Speed
                  Autozone civic intake
                  Ultra White lights
                  FFP Dogbone mount
                  125k miles
                  2.5 inch Magnaflow catback from Magnaflow cat
                  60degreeV6.com Custom Chip

Comment

Working...
                  X