What ever happened to KickingZ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ever happened to KickingZ?

Maybe I'm in the dark, but his site is down, he doesn't seem to be posting anywhere anymore. What happened to him?
    I may own a GTO now, but I'm still a 60V6er at heart.

I don't think we heard much from him on EFI, or GMF after his son was born to tell you the truth. I think I remember his email addy at least.
    -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
    91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
    92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
    94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
    Originally posted by Jay Leno
    Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

I'm assuming he is busy with his family. He just recently had a child....(he's only 20 now I think ) He's probably working his ass off to pay for it. :P

Comment

Originally posted by dykz34
        I'm assuming he is busy with his family. He just recently had a child....(he's only 20 now I think ) He's probably working his ass off to pay for it. :P
        His wife was 20, I think he was a bit older.
        Anyway, he had to cancel his internet at home last I had heard from him. But I get an occasional, accidental cell phone call from him while he's working. The calls usually consist of me hearing him rustling things around, circular saws going, and him barking out orders to the other construction workers, lol.

1996 Grand Prix GTP Special Edition - Coilovers & ST springs, magnaflow exhaust, M&S FWI, Powrtuned ECM, Aweb Door sills, much much more.
        1987 Suzuki Samurai JX Tintop - Weber DGV5E carb, 2" exhaust, Calmini Header, 147k, daily driver

Comment

Working...
        X