• Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn ... WTF!!!!

...They still available?... lol

Comment

Ordered mine can't wait to get them.

Comment

nope strtrydr, i got em awhile ago, they are nice as hell.
        Lots of mods cost lots of $$
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2598719/1

Comment

I have 20 sets in stock.
          Ben
          60DegreeV6.com
          WOT-Tech.com

Comment

whats the difference on the 3500 manifold set? smaller ports? how far can these be opened up? this can be done with a sanding drum correct? thanks ben

Comment

I don't have any 3500 sets made but you can open these up for the ported 3500 upper. Stock upper won't be any problem at all with they way they are.
              Ben
              60DegreeV6.com
              WOT-Tech.com

Comment

so on a ported top end the 3100/3400 set should work fine correct? IIRC the only difference is the runner bore...

Comment

If you port it to 3400 size, yes. If you port it 3500 gasket size, you will need to open it up as well.
                  Ben
                  60DegreeV6.com
                  WOT-Tech.com

Comment

I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!! THERE IN STOCK!!!!! HOOOORAAAYYY . now if i didn't have to spend that money on my quad four cylinder head, i'd be purchasing them right now. i guess i'll have to wait till i get paid this week. i hope they'll still be in stock then. thank you gentlemen.........

Comment

man i hope the 3500 ones r in stock next wk when i get paid cause im goin to really need these
                      94 BerrettaZ26 3400,5 spd, aluminum flywheel, stg3+ spec clutch, poly mounts everywhere, strut and strut to rad braces, s&s headers, euro mirrors, and taillights, E36 headlights, blk widow spoiler, GTU rimz, intrax, KYB, OBD2 swap rear disk swap with ss lines and ss clutch line, addco rear bar

07 Chrysler 300 Base, with C frt bumper blk halo headlights and foglights. Coming soon tinted taillights and 22". The Family ride

Comment

The TBs are about done so there maybe time in a couple weeks to make them. I have stacks of 3400 spacers here.
                        Ben
                        60DegreeV6.com
                        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Working...
                        X