new section for the store???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new section for the store???

i think it would be kinda cool to have a section for customer cars to post stuff that theyve bought from the store, dyno numbers, track times. just thinking aloud. something like the garage on this site, but for WOT customers only. and itd only be for a select few, maybe a couple examples per platform
    MODS: DS CAI, TCE 65 mm tb, TCE AFPR, TCE LS lifter springs, WOT ported UIM and LIM, 3500 heads, comp cams valve springs locks and retainers, 1393 grind cam, S&S headers, custom 2.5 in catback, flowmaster 80 series , no rez, and to top it all off, an MPR tune. Among misc gauges and appearence things

I would like to have customer pages on the site itself but that is just more work for me:P Right now I am working on the new 60V6 site software on our dev site, which looks like I could create such sections for WOT-Tech pretty easily. I want to add platform sections on the CMS at least so that we can create articles. There is a Blog option as well, and blogs can be turned into articles, just like forum threads/posts can be as well.

Lots of fun ahead for this site
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Comment

<<<likes this
      MODS: DS CAI, TCE 65 mm tb, TCE AFPR, TCE LS lifter springs, WOT ported UIM and LIM, 3500 heads, comp cams valve springs locks and retainers, 1393 grind cam, S&S headers, custom 2.5 in catback, flowmaster 80 series , no rez, and to top it all off, an MPR tune. Among misc gauges and appearence things

Comment

Working...
      X