The most important sales event ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, they will be marked down.

Looks like 6:45am to 9:45am is going to be the time, as a compromise between all of the input I have recieved.
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Originally posted by SappySE107 View Post
      If I don't do it friday, you will go to macy's and spend all your mod money on shoes and shirts. As for a lottery every 15 min for the next item...I r confuzzled. I need some fancy software to help facilitate that kind of game. 3 hours of non stop low ball action is what I have planned.

AN fittings will be on sale.
      If I shop at Macy's then you are a MMS lover. Yeah the whole 15 minute thing works better in person. So were is the leaked WOT-TECH black friday ad?
      Your local OBDII moderator

2000 Grand Am GT w/ WOT parts

Comment

Originally posted by SappySE107 View Post
        Yes, they will be marked down.

Looks like 6:45am to 9:45am is going to be the time, as a compromise between all of the input I have recieved.
        well, if thats my time (assuming it is since your in indiana) awesome

Comment

Can someone call me to get me out of the crypt?

That is WAY before noon and my normal bowel requirement. JEESH!

Comment

Originally posted by pmaniac69 View Post
            well, if thats my time (assuming it is since your in indiana) awesome
            dont know where you are but he said it was going to be (EST) so figure your time zone from 6:45am to 9:45am

guess ill actually have to get up at 7am when the alarm clock goes off not the 3hrs later i eventually get up because i shut the alarm off.
            sigpic
            99 Grand Am GT
            3400/3500 -Solid trans mount--TCE 65mm T-body---85mm LS2 maf---1 1/4' TCE intake spacers with 3400 upper--SLP Catback with flowmaster 80--TOG headers
            Modded 3400 lifters with LT1 springs---Comp Cams 26986 Springs
            1357 cam 227 233 .050 dur
            515 515 lift 112 lsa
            15.232@88.85mph on stock 3400---New time to come

Comment

Good thing the time is not drastically off from me. Michigan is probably at best 3 minutes ahead. lol
              Lifting my front wheels, one jack at a time.

Comment

After all of this, I wonder if I'll even buy anything... lol

If you sold GM head gaskets, maybe just maybe I would have bought those... I'm done with Felpro ones.

Got Lope?
                3500 Build, Comp XFI Cam 218/230 .050 dur .570/.568 lift 113LSA
                Fully Balanced, Ported, 3 Angle Valve Job, 65mm TCE TB, S&S Headers.
                Stage-1 Raybestos/Alto 4t60e-HD, EP LSD, 3.69FDR
                12.61@105 Epping NH Oct 2015 Nitrous 100shot (melted plugs) 13.58@98.8 N/A 3200LBS

Comment

Originally posted by 3400-95-Modified View Post

If you sold GM head gaskets, maybe just maybe I would have bought those... I'm done with Felpro ones.
                  Gaskets are not going to be on sale to begin with though. I cried a little when I read that, I wanted to pick up a limg set for later use if it were feasible.
                  Lifting my front wheels, one jack at a time.

Comment

I'm probably going to spring for the cam and springs, if I can get Rodney to stop trying to talk me into things that are just "alittle" radical, lol! (.580 lift??)

Now what ever happened to the timing chain sets? Have they even been priced yet?

Comment

Originally posted by 3400-95-Modified View Post

Not to be a thread buster, but I have a set or two of GM 3500 HG's since they came in the 3500 top end set and needed the mani gaskets (they are from before we could get the 3500 gaskets separate )
                      Links:
                      WOT-Tech.com
                      FaceBook
                      Instagram

Comment

I can price any GM part. I list non GM due to pricing but if that is what people want, I can find out and list those as well. I have made some updates to the wot-tech site, mainly the skin. Nothing extreme (i wish) but I have the 60V6 link finally established.

The L body headers are not going to get any cheaper, so if you want one of the 3 beta sets, jump on this deal.
                        Ben
                        60DegreeV6.com
                        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

what kind of deal is going to be on the cams and pushrods
                          94 BerrettaZ26 3400,5 spd, aluminum flywheel, stg3+ spec clutch, poly mounts everywhere, strut and strut to rad braces, s&s headers, euro mirrors, and taillights, E36 headlights, blk widow spoiler, GTU rimz, intrax, KYB, OBD2 swap rear disk swap with ss lines and ss clutch line, addco rear bar

07 Chrysler 300 Base, with C frt bumper blk halo headlights and foglights. Coming soon tinted taillights and 22". The Family ride

Comment

A sweet one.
                            Ben
                            60DegreeV6.com
                            WOT-Tech.com

Comment

just as good on chips I hope

Comment

The price on obd1 chips will be so incredible, my last 6 will be gone in 30 minutes or less.
                                Ben
                                60DegreeV6.com
                                WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Working...
                                X