No announcement yet.

I need videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he was referring to a comment someone left on youtube about the car...
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
    sigpic
    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

Ok thank you sir for helpping to clear that up, I was not sure if I had invertenly sparked a fire. I am just here to learn about these motors and get the proper information to build my motor.
      ROCKABILLY KLASSICK HOT RODS AND KUSTOMS

Comment

Heres a good idle vid oh my car

sigpic
        1994 Oldsmobile Cultass Supreme SL
        3400/Getrag 284 5spd
        1995 Chevy K1500 350c.i. 5spd Z71
        350/NV3500 5spd
        2014 Chevrolet Malibu LS

Comment

That sounds sweet now are you running the street strip cam, strip cam or race cam?. I don't know from numbers, so please when you reply please specify in those terms so I know when I go to WOT which cam I am hearing depending the video. I am modding a 2000 Buick Century Custom with the 3100 Motor in it and want to go N/A. 11.5 compression is my goal streetable yet fast and responsive as well as lopey.
          ROCKABILLY KLASSICK HOT RODS AND KUSTOMS

Comment

You will want a bigger cam than a stock compression motor.
            Ben
            60DegreeV6.com
            WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Originally posted by Classick Century Custom View Post
              Excuse me I might be confused here but was that directed tword me not sure please respond in kind, all I did was compliment his cam selection in fact I might have wrong video whos ever car was the one spinning in first at the track thats the one whos cam I liked and was him I meant.
              Yeah, I meant the guy that commented on the car clip on the site where it was hosted. I wasn't talking about you

Originally posted by The troll
              You "built" an Alero motor? LOLOLOLOL
              to which Matt replied

Originally posted by mfuller
              Why not? Thanks for your contribution.
              He handled it much better than I would have. If you click the trolls name you will find out he has no videos of his own most likely meaning he has no car and is therefore a troll for leaving a comment like that.
              Last edited by pocket-rocket; 01-23-2010, 03:15 AM.
              -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
              91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
              92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
              94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
              Originally posted by Jay Leno
              Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

Ben, you should offer copies of my "Supercam"..

My cammed V6 Cavalier idling with the cutouts open, then closed. cam is a .539/.549, 288/293 adv on a 110 LSA. Engine is a '04 3500 V6 from a Malibu making 2...

Past Builds;
                1991 Z24, 3500/5 Spd. 275WHP/259WTQ 13.07@108 MPH
                1989 Camaro RS, ITB-3500/700R4. 263WHP/263WTQ 13.52@99.2 MPH
                Current Project;
                1972 Nova 12.73@105.7 MPH

Comment

I can make some comparison videos. I've already started on a few 15-60/5 pulls from the stock engine. I want to get a couple 0-60's but the roads have been icy from the rain over the weekend. The stock sound is nice. For a motor with 223k on it anyway. I like quiet cars though so I don't fuss with the exhaust to make it loud. I'm also taking 10MP pictures of the build if those can come in handy. I've been scaling them down on my post to try and limit the size.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vj_83Rqq3M

Originally posted by SappySE107 View Post
                  I don't think a video of the cam idling with a vacuum leak is going to do anyone much good. I don't recommend having vacuum leaks and that might confuse someone:P

Comment

Working...
                  X