Hoodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoodies

I just bought a hoodie to show off. Its nice but the front is ALL WHITE. My sister said you bought just a white hoodie. I mean if you added the logo on the front like where a pocket would be would be better. Just putting it out there.

Unfortunately, the place we are going through for the items (CafePress) only has a limited number of positions for logos on the various clothing items. On the front on the hoodie, the only option is a small logo in the upper left corner (similar to above a pocket on a dress shirt), hence the reason there is nothing on the front.
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
    sigpic
    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

something would be better than nothing.

Comment

I dunno, I've had my hoodie for over 3 years now. I wear it all the time and don't have any issue with there not being something on the front it.
        -Brad-
        sigpic

Comment

LOL I think I have the only hoodie with the logo on the front
          Lorenzo
          '11 DODGE Challenger R/ T Classic 57M6 Green with Envy "Giant Green Squid"
          '92 PONTIAC Grand Prix SE 34TDCM5 "Red Lobster"

Comment

i would love to have one with just a "www.60degreev6.com" print on the front, it does look a little to plain to me... thats why i haven't bought one yet to be honest

Comment

Here are the 2 options that I have for placement, both of which I think look retarded, but that's just me...

-Brad-
              sigpic

Comment

i rather have the bottom one, than plain.

Comment

rather have either, or maybe the top on on the back and whats on the back you could swap to the front.... just a couple ideas!! lol

(i know you hate me right now brad, lol)

Comment

I like the bottom one at least it doesn't make the front look so plain.
                    87 3.4 4x4 blazer
                    3 inch body lift, t-bar/shackle lift, 31x10.5s

Comment

meh, the bottom scaled down might be a lil better

Comment

The size for each of those is 7/8", so its not really going to be very legible from too far away. If I scaled it down much further, what's the use of having it on there? Much smaller and it then becomes basically a plain front again.
                        -Brad-
                        sigpic

Comment

k, cool, just looks big there.... in a large or xl i thought it would be huge, lol

Comment

I think it looks better with the "www.60degreev6.com" on the front also. i would buy one with it on. and i also didnt get one yet b/c it is a little plain. I also thought it would be cool to have them in black. I ruin everything white i own as soon as i go in the shop.
                            96' Z26.

Comment

Working...
                            X