Clear All

that's kinda neat
    because I\'m not Canadian

Comment

Corey's 95 GP - Engine/Trans installed
      02 GTP - 90* > Failboat
      www.blackbombshell95.com

Comment

I really like that chrome/carbon fiber (hard to see it on my laptop) and flames. Different font and less purple but yeah, that looks wicked

Corey, there is a light at the end of the tunnel, but this WOT-Tech barrier prevents you from getting there:P
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Originally posted by SappySE107 View Post
          I really like that chrome/carbon fiber (hard to see it on my laptop) and flames. Different font and less purple but yeah, that looks wicked

Corey, there is a light at the end of the tunnel, but this WOT-Tech barrier prevents you from getting there:P
          i'll try and modify it to get it more in line ... Maybe you can tell/show me a font your interested in?
          Last edited by strtrydr; 01-09-2008, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SappySE107 View Post

LoL .
            Corey's 95 GP - Engine/Trans installed
            02 GTP - 90* > Failboat
            www.blackbombshell95.com

Comment

I have given up on the flames. I think I have something now though in photoshop
              Ben
              60DegreeV6.com
              WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Flames are easy to make in Photoshop CS2 ... If you want PM me and I will explain how to do them.

If you want though give me some more ideas and I will make more/different versions.

Comment

Keep 'em comming, lol.
                  Links:
                  WOT-Tech.com
                  FaceBook
                  Instagram

Comment

Nothing beats hand air brushed flames Looks more natural. I still think the logo needs to be more than just text with filters added. Something that would be recognizable from just a 2 color sticker/shirt etc logo as well.
                    sigpic New 2010 project (click image)
                    1994 3100 BERETTA. 200,000+ miles
                    16.0 1/4 mile when stock. Now ???
                    Original L82 Longblock
                    with LA1, LX9, LX5 parts
                    Manifold-back 2.5" SS Mandrel Exhaust. Hardware is SS too.

Comment

"I still think the logo needs to be more than just text with filters added. Something that would be recognizable from just a 2 color sticker/shirt etc logo as well."
                      Dead nuts man, I agree. Feel free to throw some ideas out there for those also.
                      because I\'m not Canadian

Comment

Working...
                      X