3500 Plenum TB Adapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3500 Plenum TB Adapter

Anyone ever decide if the 75mm Northstar TB would fit on that?
    SpudFiles
    Blast vegetables and whatever else you can think of!
    Theopia
    Enjoy life online.

1996 3500GP Coupe, "Bright White".
    3500 swap, 60degreeV6 1393 Cam, Ported Intakes, Comp Cams Valve Springs, 65mm TB, Custom Pushrods, S&S Headers, 97 PCM with DHP Powrtuner, 2.5" back to dual Hooker Aerochambers, SS Brake Lines, Addco swaybar, KYB's, Intrax Springs, STB's, etc!

well the hole is 65mm, so im guessing IF it even bolted on you would need to make the hole bigger, which would get rid of the o ring too...

why do you want one that big?
    sigpic
    88 Beretta CL- 13.641@102.76mph (rwd LS1/t56 conversion in progress)

77 Celica GT- 3400/3500 swap in progress (engine from the beretta)

Comment

Price. $100 on that vs $375 and a wait till at least June for the CNC'ed 65mm.
      SpudFiles
      Theopia
      Enjoy life online.

3500 swap, 60degreeV6 1393 Cam, Ported Intakes, Comp Cams Valve Springs, 65mm TB, Custom Pushrods, S&S Headers, 97 PCM with DHP Powrtuner, 2.5" back to dual Hooker Aerochambers, SS Brake Lines, Addco swaybar, KYB's, Intrax Springs, STB's, etc!

Comment

375?
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

TB + Adapter

Plus after modifications I would like the 75mm. The 65mm is sweet but I gotta count my dollars for this swap.
          SpudFiles
          Theopia
          Enjoy life online.

Comment

Don't want to change the subject, but a 3500 plenum can be ported to 75mm? Will the 3500 plenum bolt to a late 3400 lower?

Not trying to jack a thread, but I have a 75mm TB and the 3400 upper is too small in the neck to port to 75mm. I don't want to restrict it at all by "tapering" it, so a custom plenum was the plan (unless the 3500 is a better/easier option).
            Links:
            WOT-Tech.com
            FaceBook
            Instagram

Comment

and not to mention sometimes to much can also hurt especially when u may not have the horsepower or the motor to require this size of tb
              94 BerrettaZ26 3400,5 spd, aluminum flywheel, stg3+ spec clutch, poly mounts everywhere, strut and strut to rad braces, s&s headers, euro mirrors, and taillights, E36 headlights, blk widow spoiler, GTU rimz, intrax, KYB, OBD2 swap rear disk swap with ss lines and ss clutch line, addco rear bar

07 Chrysler 300 Base, with C frt bumper blk halo headlights and foglights. Coming soon tinted taillights and 22". The Family ride

Comment

Working...
              X